• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

NeoDiNardo

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Red Honda Civic Type R
I’ll tell you what, I recently sat in a 2023 G70, it was so comfortable I didn’t want to get up. It’s a nice cabin too.

chenc544

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 17 Q60 RS, 07 997TT, 94 300ZX TT
Just got an update from my dealer and they are saying the initial color options are as follows:

Tiger Eye Pearl/Ebony (50)
Liquid Carbon Metallic/Red (50)
Apex Blue Pearl/Orchid (50)
Majestic Black Pearl/Ebony (50)

Can anybody else confirm?
Interesting, find it hard to believe that platinum white pearl is not in the initial production.

Frosty_DE5

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 LSM ITS
Interesting, find it hard to believe that platinum white pearl is not in the initial production.
Likewise, seems odd. Also weird they chose Tiger Eye/Ebony instead of Tiger Eye/Orchid.
The only appealing one is LCM/Red but the red is just really off-putting… especially the strip above the glovebox

Understeer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI
I’ll tell you what, I recently sat in a 2023 G70, it was so comfortable I didn’t want to get up. It’s a nice cabin too.
Genesis is built with much higher tolarance and quality than your basic hyundai. They are nice, only if they made a G70 N, I think they could build a serious m3 competitor in the mid 50's.

ijm5012

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
Just got an update from my dealer and they are saying the initial color options are as follows:

Tiger Eye Pearl/Ebony (50)
Liquid Carbon Metallic/Red (50)
Apex Blue Pearl/Orchid (50)
Majestic Black Pearl/Ebony (50)

Can anybody else confirm?
That seems to align with this chart I got from my dealer when he was asking me about color preference.

Everything you mentioned is on the right in the red-shaded cells.

Of course, what I’m interested in is in the blue, so I’ll likely be waiting a while (Performance Red Pearl w/ Ebony)

F38856D8-2871-44FE-8AD5-1D07E45C91B8.jpeg

ijm5012

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
The Genesis interiors are great. The problem is that unless you have a standalone Genesis dealership, you’re getting your car serviced at a Hyundai dealership, which is not the type of service you would expect when spending $50k+ on a car.

Also, I’m not sure about the engineering. When I was looking at vehicles, I was interested in the GV70. But in doing a bit of research online, many people were having issues with the car eating rear differentials.

ijm5012

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
Let there be Red with Ebony, dear lord.
There is, just not in the initial launch wave of colors.

If Acura does three waves as it seems based on what my dealer shared with me, Performance Red Pearl with an Ebony interior looks like it’ll be in the third wave.

I love the color though, so it’ll be worth the wait.

VT Skier

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
RLX
I was told initial colors are White/Orchid, Apex Blue/Orchid, TE Pearl/Black. But I don't know what's going on.

My dealer says he has 6 allocations, and that's after the 300 limited color models are distributed.

Bzal1122

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
16 Tundra TRD Pro, 03 E46 M3, 23 gts4.0, 24 ITS
All this waiting for the type S and now we may have to wait on the color combo that people want. I’m not buying the orchid interior. WTF I hope this info is wrong.

hollis

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura TL 3rd Gen
Would be great to see a poll on what everyone thinks is the best color combo.

I like these combos
Apex blue / ebony
Liquid carbon / ebony or red

Wonder how well the white or red Interior will age. I really liked the Raiti review showing a red background when looking directly at the seats and then black from angles. The perforated suede background is red and looks very nicely together.

Had a grey and silver ext cars for a long time, would be nice to have something more special looking.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I looked at the g70 when deciding about getting the Stinger. It had a lot smaller cabin space especially for rear passengers. You are right with it being a nice interior. Also they did offer a manual transmission but I don't think it could be matched with the AWD version. And it was still using the 3.3T not the newer 3.5T