• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

jchall30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Now just the wait to see when the online reservation actually is

johnrugal024

First Name
KungFuRenny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
PWP 2020 Civic Si
My local Acura dealer is also a msrp only dealer. Was able to place a order. First blue they'll receive.

hey friend! don't mean to hijack, but pls tell me you're talking about radley acura???? I'm in alexandria and if I can get this close to or at msrp it's a no brainer to trade in the old stallion.

js4square

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic lx 2016 MT
Lol. I can't wait that long. Taking the 10k hit on my aspec and upgrading asap
Canā€™t take that much of a hitā€¦ also want the teenager to grow a little bitā€¦ for the moment my ridgeline box is always full of snowboard, mountain bike etcā€¦ in 2-3 years, they should have their own car or I will put a rack on top of my wife civic for the occasionnal ski trip

Understeer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI
hey friend! don't mean to hijack, but pls tell me you're talking about radley acura???? I'm in alexandria and if I can get this close to or at msrp it's a no brainer to trade in the old stallion.
Yeh its radley, My salesman is Hoang Pham. If you give him a call he should be able to get you an order.

Good

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Avalon TRD, 2018 CTR (sold), 2007 S2000
I put a deposit at the dealer and they said the car would be ordered in my spec, does that mean I still have to do the online reservation?
I am located in socal and my dealer wouldnt let me put a deposit down. They told me that i had to go through the website and reserve the car when the reservation site goes live (sometime in early May). Once reserved the car would be allocated to the nearest dealership. I am wondering if the dealership is taking deposits and going to do this online reservation process for you..

I am not surprised we are all hearing different information. Thanks for sharing. Great that you were able to put a deposit down.

Understeer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI
Hendrick Acura is promoting a cars and coffee with Type S on june 10th. Guess the cars are launching beginning of the month.

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 Subaru Forester X Premium
Iā€™m fairly certain Iā€™ll be getting Panda-colored with the red interior. Part professional/part fun. The TIP color is just too much. Iā€™ve been communicating closely with my dealer, and the rep is quite proactive. That said, they ā€œdo not know anythingā€ about ordering, and they do not take deposits.

Anyone know anything about the ambient lighting? Is it red?

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
This car is everything ive been asking for (minus the 5th seat... wish that came standard). I owned a 2018 civic type R, and i did really enjoy the car, but after a year or so i just could not get over the boy racer look. To each their own, it just wasnt for me. This is the car that i have been waiting for, a fun to drive, manual car, that looks more adult, but can still haul the family if the situation arises. Cant wait to get one.
Hey, if you wind up going with the red interior, let me know and I will gladly swap with you. I have only ever had my mother in law in the rear seats and will likely never have more than two people back there ever. I actually prefer the eliminated middle seat. Hopefully it is a simple swap; time will tell

Good

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Avalon TRD, 2018 CTR (sold), 2007 S2000
Hey, if you wind up going with the red interior, let me know and I will gladly swap with you. I have only ever had my mother in law in the rear seats and will likely never have more than two people back there ever. I actually prefer the eliminated middle seat. Hopefully it is a simple swap; time will tell
Iā€™ll keep you posted! Red is the interior color preference I am after.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Where are you located? I would gladly do a swap