• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

ijm5012

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
AND a few more real-life pics…

E1006320-41DA-4C67-B11E-21BAA34436C9.jpeg
I’ve gotta say, that random colored trim piece on the passenger side looks weird/out of place. There’s no other red on the console/dash except for that piece.

It also looks like only the front seats get the suede insert, the back seats are full faux leather?

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
White looks good..

Good

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Avalon TRD, 2018 CTR (sold), 2007 S2000
My Dealer told me that the resveration system will be similar to last year on the initial release of the integra. We will have to go online to reserve the car on a specific date and time. Can anyone comment on that process? Was it a smooth process or was the website crashing and it was pain in the ass etc? Thanks for any insight. Much appreciated.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I’ve gotta say, that random colored trim piece on the passenger side looks weird/out of place. There’s no other red on the console/dash except for that piece.

It also looks like only the front seats get the suede insert, the back seats are full faux leather?
Strange the stand teggy that's black and blends into the dash

ijm5012

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
Strange the stand teggy that's black and blends into the dash
Yeah, if that is the only color accent on the console/dash, they should’ve just made it black IMO so it blends in to the dash.

I also see the first mod I’d have to do is pulling off the piano black console trim and wrap it in vinyl.

I hate piano I black trim…

js4square

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic lx 2016 MT

Sucks that in Canada we are forced into white / red and black / red combination… would go for white/black or black/black for sure… dont like the overuse of the red… especially on the console / dash portion and for the rear seats

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Sucks that in Canada we are forced into white / red and black / red combination… would go for white/black or black/black for sure… dont like the overuse of the red… especially on the console / dash portion and for the rear seats
All it really needed was red stitching

Seac

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
(Sold) 1986 MR2
Well, my dealer spells it “color”, not “colour” so…
Lol missed that somehow, guess the jury is out then on it but being limited to 200 would be an insane move without it being in the PMC facility but hey we'll see.

Understeer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI
that gray trim looks so out of place and cheap imo. Somehow the Type R looks more premium with the mesh across the grill. Would have been nice if they used a real alloy or carbon

Rdrcr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (Reserved)
My dealer just called and asked for my color combination preferences.
I'm first on the allocation list but, I don't care about getting their first Type S. I just want to get the combination that I want.

Fingers crossed on additional details, process and timing.

Mike

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Let’s hope for better choice of interior color in Canada when i’ll be ready, in 2-3 years !
Lol. I can't wait that long. Taking the 10k hit on my aspec and upgrading asap

Understeer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI
My Dealer told me that the resveration system will be similar to last year on the initial release of the integra. We will have to go online to reserve the car on a specific date and time. Can anyone comment on that process? Was it a smooth process or was the website crashing and it was pain in the ass etc? Thanks for any insight. Much appreciated.
I put a deposit at the dealer and they said the car would be ordered in my spec, does that mean I still have to do the online reservation?

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I put a deposit at the dealer and they said the car would be ordered in my spec, does that mean I still have to do the online reservation?
Yes, I would still do the online reservation and order if it matches what your looking for.