• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Sphinx

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Miata
In case anyone else is curious, pricing for the Integra was released April 28th for a June vehicle on sale date. So, going by the same timelines, it seems we should get pricing for the ITS by the end of the month. My dealer said that the cars would be in transit before pricing is announced. So, I'm waiting to commit till I see that the price will indeed start with a 4. If it starts with a 5, I'm going in another direction.

Understeer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI
In case anyone else is curious, pricing for the Integra was released April 28th for a June vehicle on sale date. So, going by the same timelines, it seems we should get pricing for the ITS by the end of the month. My dealer said that the cars would be in transit before pricing is announced. So, I'm waiting to commit till I see that the price will indeed start with a 4. If it starts with a 5, I'm going in another direction.
I'm gussing the price will be announced when press drives are happening next month. Also I'm fairly confident it will be under 50k or the car is dead before launch

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
@S2000Forever thanks.
I've been doing some rendering as well. Lowered + Spacers and Lowered + Te37:

Integra Type S Lowered and Spacers.PNG

Integra Type S Te37.PNG
That looks good. I have always been hesitant on spacers but I think this car needs it. Also a mild drop with spoon springs would get us 20mm. Wonder who makes the springs for spoon?

Understeer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI
Those te37's are sweet. think I'm going to go with RPF1's in 18's so I could put on some bit more sidewall

dadcab

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Acura RDX PMC, 2017 Acura MDX Advance
Is anyone considering the optional forged wheels made by Honda?
Screenshot 2023-04-13 at 7.36.34 AM.png

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Just spoke with my dealer, and Acura shared yesterday that there will be a reservation system similar to last year's that will go live by early May--if it's like last year, they'll announce a date when the ordering system will go live a few days in advance (so it probably isn't tomorrow), and last year it was ~1PM EST that they started taking orders. The ordering system was opened last year before pricing was announced, but that was also in mid-March for June on-sale--we're a month further along, so hopefully less time to wait.

Acura hasn't given this (any) dealership any word on pricing, but this dealer is expecting ~$48,000, for what it's worth.

js4square

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic lx 2016 MT
Would have liked some of those PMC colors for the lauch.. curva red or long beach blue pearl. I really don’t like the yellow acura use these days… looks terrible imo… if you want a yellow, go for phenix… or the bmw sao paulo yellow

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Is anyone considering the optional forged wheels made by Honda?
Screenshot 2023-04-13 at 7.36.34 AM.png
I will go back & look later when I have time to check where I saw it - I think it was Canadian screenshots actually - but there was a cool looking aged copper wheel option that I’d like with LCM color.

I’d still consider any forged oem wheel option for sure - especially if you plan to sell on a site like BaT & can include things like that (TEP color is another option like this, although acquired taste I know). The stock wheels on the CTR are forged & I thought Joe Raiti said the ITS wheels were forged on the first wrapped reveal. I like the way the stock wheels look better actually.

Edit: adding screenshots of copper wheel - minimal printed details were in the Canadian brochure I believe that listed it as an option. *Note - this is from the 1st page of this thread. I’ll attach the Canadian version later when I can (although I’m US so probably more options to have here).

88420DC7-2091-4358-944D-C30A59842BAE.png

Last edited:

dadcab

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Acura RDX PMC, 2017 Acura MDX Advance
I would love to have a brighter color as I currently drive a thermal orange pearl RDX PMC.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
I would love to have a brighter color as I currently drive a thermal orange pearl RDX PMC.
I didn’t know they had RDX PMC - got any pics to share? Sounds like a nice color.

js4square

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic lx 2016 MT
Looks like it needs to be a PMC editions to get special colors. Gotham grey would also look killer on an ITS. They will probably sell ITS PMC next year with some of these colors, but it will be too expensive for a FWD sports car in my opinion

Last edited:

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Looks like it needs to be a PMC editions to get special colors. Gotham grey would also look killer on an ITS. They will probably sell ITS PMC next year with some of these colors, but it will be too expensive for a FWD sports car in my opinion
The other side of this is that the Integra even in Type S form is still no level for PMC edition from an NSX. I’d be surprised if they even released one - although I’d also like Gotham gray with a small price tag!