• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
I want to know more about the bronze wheel - Advanced trim or other color maybe??
Probably a dealer option--it'll come in 7 different exterior colors, which is the same for the MDX and TLX Type-S. Acura standard colors + Tiger Eye Pearl.

evanescent03

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Z06; '24 PWP ITS
Sunroof is such a “love or hate” that it should be an option. Many cars have it as an option so folks can choose.

I like the styling overall…. Inside looks fine but I’ll stick with black. The fenders are a little Charger widebody (read: afterthought) but I’m okay with them.

The seats are the only disappointment for me. Looks very flat but hopefully they’re supportive enough. I always feel like aggressive seats really set the tone for the car and up the game when it comes to sportiness. The CTR seats were perfect. Aggressive but still way more adjustable than a full carbon bucket. Hmmmmm.

dadcab

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Acura RDX PMC, 2017 Acura MDX Advance
I've never really liked the Tiger Eye. It's kinda like Acura couldn't decide between yellow and orange. But I am mostly happy with what I see. I would definitely buy one.

Bzal1122

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
16 Tundra TRD Pro, 03 E46 M3, 23 gts4.0, 24 ITS
My dealer already starting w the mark up crap. The first dealer I had talked two days 2-4 k over. Waiting on the other 2 somewhat local dealers to contact me.

VtecBuddy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
The seats are the only disappointment for me. Looks very flat but hopefully they’re supportive enough. I always feel like aggressive seats really set the tone for the car and up the game when it comes to sportiness. The CTR seats were perfect. Aggressive but still way more adjustable than a full carbon bucket. Hmmmmm.
Seats are definitely disappointing, I’ve sat in the base integra and they’re not bolstered enough for any sort of performance driving. I’ll have to sit in this car to see if the bolsters are any better but that might be the deal breaker to be honest.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Seats are definitely disappointing, I’ve sat in the base integra and they’re not bolstered enough for any sort of performance driving. I’ll have to sit in this car to see if the bolsters are any better but that might be the deal breaker to be honest.
Looks like a lot more bolstering
Perforated but not cooled 💩

preview-928x522.jpg

lnf

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lunar Silver, 6MT Integra
I hope they have a silver color. Maybe I’ll get in line again…

evanescent03

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Z06; '24 PWP ITS
Looks like a lot more bolstering
Perforated but not cooled 💩

preview-928x522.jpg
they look less bolstered than my Si seats which are decent but the type S should be a step up from Si regarding seats IMO. Won’t be a deal breaker for me but still a little sad. I do think that’s a big enough reason for me to choose CTR over ITS if I had a shot at a CTR at/near MSRP …. But since that isn’t happening …. ITS with “sofa” (flat, comfy, Rennlist talk) seats it is

evanescent03

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Z06; '24 PWP ITS
Was hoping they were making up figures for msrp already too. I would never pay a dollar over msrp for any car. ADMs on non-limited edition vehicles is asinine.
Agreed. I Paid $2k over for an Si last year bc it seemed minimal. Still didn’t like it. Paid $XX,000 over for a GT4 but figured it would be last shot at a manual, NA GT4. Felt stupid but worth it, might get some of that back if I sell. Wife is done with me paying over for cars lol. I’m also over it and won’t do it again.

Escobar929

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 BMW M2cs, 2023 Acura Integra
I just hope the seats are better than the A-Spec. My boney butt gets sore in drives longer than 1h. Doesn't happen in any other car I own, (M2cs, x3)

VtecBuddy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
they look less bolstered than my Si seats which are decent but the type S should be a step up from Si regarding seats IMO. Won’t be a deal breaker for me but still a little sad. I do think that’s a big enough reason for me to choose CTR over ITS if I had a shot at a CTR at/near MSRP …. But since that isn’t happening …. ITS with “sofa” (flat, comfy, Rennlist talk) seats it is
I think once the ITS starts to hit the market, CTR prices might start dropping.