• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Integra vs Honda Civic ST

memo90061

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
E350
I just received a phone call from the body shop yesterday saying that my car is a total loss. So now I'm looking for a car. My top options were the Civic Hatchback Sport Touring in Boost Blue, but it has a mark up at all the dealers making it more expensive than the Integra with tech package! If I could find a Civic Hatchback ST at MSRP then I would buy that.

I test drove the Integra yesterday and I loved all the features! It has so many! I'm now wondering what are the differences between the Civic Hatchback and the Integra? I know both are very similar and share infotainment. I'm just wondering what other differences it has. Posting here. I've read many comparing the Integra with the Civic SI, but I don't know know to drive stick shift.

The Civic Hatchback ST is 39K with mark up and add ons.
The Integra is 37k with tech package.

I'm not sure what to do. I've always had a Mercedes, but I just bought a condo. I don't think I can afford one now even though I found a certified pre owned Mercedes C300 2019 coupe for 33k. Cheaper than the other cars, but in the long run it would be expensive.

Last edited:

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 LCM/Red ASpec Tech 6MT
I shopped the Civic ST against the Integra A Spec Tech. I was looking for a manual, so this may not matter to you. The main difference between the two are with a manual the Integra has the limited slip differential (LSD) and about 20 more hp. The Integra is also about 5" longer than the Civic.

The Civic has native GPS navigation and Homelink, the Integra does not. The Civic has a rear wiper/washer, the Integra does not. The Civic has better looking wheels, IMO. If the Civic had the LSD and the power of the Integra/Si, I would have bought it. I'd found a dealer that was only going to mark it up $1500.

Last edited:
OP
OP
memo90061

memo90061

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
E350
Thank you for the replies! I'll check out the other thread.

What is home link? I think what I like about the Civic is the boost blue color. It's so nice. On the Integra I would buy black or red.

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 LCM/Red ASpec Tech 6MT
Homelink is an on-board garage door opener. It can also control other home automation devices. It's part of the rear view mirror on the Civic.

OP
OP
memo90061

memo90061

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
E350
Yes! The red impressed me! My previous 2 cars were red and I had said I didn't want red anymore. I saw the car and said hmmm, maybe I'll do red again. XD

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
Just get a base Teg for $31k? What other options are must-haves for you? Auto transmission and?

RandomHondafan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2000 Toyota Avalon XL
Have you tried calling around other dealers to see if they have any other Civic STs at msrp? It might be worth a flight/road trip if you can do it.

As for the Integra the A-spec with tech is the only package worth it to me because of the tech disparity between the Civic ST vs the base and A-spec (without tech)

You'd lose Bose Stero, wireless carplay android auto, 9 inch screen, lose wireless charging, navigation, remote start, passenger adjustable seats, Keyless Remote if you went for those trims.

There may be a couple of other things I'm missing.

Last edited:

TheRas900

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'18 Macan S, '16 ES350 and hopefully a '23 Integra
Do not pay more for a Civic than the Integra, you will get additional features like the ELS radio which seems important to you.
Coming from a Benz, take an extensive look at the car and make sure you are okay with the interior materials. It will certainly have a lower cost to own (fuel, service, insurance) than a certified Benz.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Like everyone else is saying

Integra ASpec with Tech package is the way to go

SI Motor
SI brakes
Adaptive suspension
Alcantara seats ,lumbar, and Memory seats
HUD
I think it looks better

GenryHale

First Name
Genry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
E350 ms
I'm new to this forum and saw your post about Integra vs Honda Civic ST. Sorry to hear about your car, that must be tough. First, I would suggest looking at various sites that have car reviews and comparisons. One of these was recommended to me by a friend when I was looking for mine. For example, https://zumroad.com/automotive, where you can find deals on cars. They have a selection of options that may fit your budget and preferences. Regarding your dilemma between the Integra and the Civic Hatchback, I would say both are great options. It's awesome that you got a chance to test drive the Integra and loved it. Ultimately, it's up to you to weigh the pros and cons and decide which car fits your needs and budget best.

Last edited: