• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Integra type S vs Civic type R

B-RapidK20

First Name
Sherm
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GX460, 2022 Cayman GTS, 2022 Corolla hatch
decisions decisions...have a ITS for MSRP sometime later this year / early next year in Blue/white or White/Red. Was offered a fully optioned out CW CTR in dealer accessories + 5k ADM
Oh man you too? šŸ˜®

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
Thx. But I ended up passing on the deal. He didnā€™t budge on the price and wouldnā€™t give me any free accessories. The car also had some paint protection added for $700 and door edge guards plus wheel locks. So the adm essentially went to $6000. He was willing to take the equity from my trade in and sell the car on paper for $43795. But after weighting my thoughts at the time I passed. The car looked amazing but I just couldnā€™t see myself living with it. Itā€™s like that hot girl you donā€™t wanna bring home to meet your mom.
And there it is. You now know exactly what you want, and you didn't have to settle.

B-RapidK20

First Name
Sherm
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GX460, 2022 Cayman GTS, 2022 Corolla hatch
And there it is. You now know exactly what you want, and you didn't have to settle.
Your right I think I already knew what I wanted but the only way to really find out is to see the Type R in person. Ultimately I choose the ITS for the same reasons I choose a GTS over the GT4.