• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Supposedly for the first 500 people who reserve the Integra they get a little gift with purchase. A dealership mentioned it on VTEC.

OP
OP
CarGuyUsername

CarGuyUsername

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'07 CR-V LX
Oh well that’s nice. I won’t be in that group but hopefully it’s something decent

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Oh well that’s nice. I won’t be in that group but hopefully it’s something decent
It’s a nice way of giving something to the customers who reserve.

Reactions: HKF

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
I'll happily wait till they show up on ebay :cool:

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Car(s)
17 HBS, 18 SI, 18 CTR, 14 Ridgeline
Eager to get our hands on one, and then take it to the track as soon as possible lol.

Nerd-Vol

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Si Sedan, 2004 S2000
On my Mom’s 1995 integra, Acura included a cool package of stuff. It had a branded pen, tire gauge, flashlight, booklet and a cassette tape. I thought it was a cute touch.

Hondabob

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si
Supposedly for the first 500 people who reserve the Integra they get a little gift with purchase. A dealership mentioned it on VTEC.
Boy I hope it’s not like buying an Xbox console where the whole website breaks as soon as it’s available to order. I’d be upset to lose out over my computer bugging out lol

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Boy I hope it’s not like buying an Xbox console where the whole website breaks as soon as it’s available to order. I’d be upset to lose out over my computer bugging out lol
??

Hondabob

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si
I spoke with the GM of my dealer earlier. Supposedly they expect to have more Info March 8th, not expecting anything new before then.
A little annoying since there’s no set time for ordering to start. Midnight? 7am? PST/EST/GMT? Lol

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
I spoke with the GM of my dealer earlier. Supposedly they expect to have more Info March 8th, not expecting anything new before then.
A little annoying since there’s no set time for ordering to start. Midnight? 7am? PST/EST/GMT? Lol
yea the actual reserve time is what bothers me. I don’t wanna treat it like an old school Apple release and be up past midnight. Lol

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
They did the MDX S reservations either 10 AM EST or 1 PM EST

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
Well that kinda represents poor product planning on Acura's part. They should have balanced the style/ space issues of the TLX better. They knew it was smaller than a Civic on the inside. They had plenty of other vehicles to benchmark it against. They had plans to bring back the Integra over 6 years ago. Vehicles like they IS and ES can coexist while being similarly priced becuase they have defined roles and target markets
The target audiences of the Integra and TLX are quite different so I don’t really see an issue here. Car purchases are very emotional for many and the exterior styling will be a bigger factor than space in a luxury 4 door car.

If space is a primary concern you’ll buy and SUV. I do agree with TJ though that they won’t want to overlap too much with the TLX price range.

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
Acura: Let’s go ahead and announce that customers can reserve the Integra on the 10th of March.

Acura: Announces it.

Us the Consumers: When is the reveal coming?

Acura:….
They’re too busy building the second Integra so we believe an actual car is coming.

Nerd-Vol

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Si Sedan, 2004 S2000
Acura: Let’s go ahead and announce that customers can reserve the Integra on the 10th of March.

Acura: Announces it.

Us the Consumers: When is the reveal coming?

Acura:….
I’m just glad I’m not the only one impatiently waiting on more details. I refresh this place and Acura’s site more often than I’d care to admit.