• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Hondabob

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si
Just called my local Acura AD.
Deposit submitted online which is routed to your nearest Acura dealership at which time they would submit an order for you. Still no information released to the dealers. Sounds like they’re getting the briefs the week of
I hope you can change dealers. My closest dealer isn’t doing MSRP…

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I hope you can change dealers. My closest dealer isn’t doing MSRP…
From what I know yes yes you can. A friend of mine who reserved his MDX S didn’t want to do his local dealership so he put the zip code of the other dealership and was able to do it

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
We have two Acura dealerships.
One is a Penske. They only do MSRP so I plan on going that route.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
We have two Acura dealerships.
One is a Penske. They only do MSRP so I plan on going that route.
I’m going to NC from Florida for Type S. i have to see if this reservation is only for Regular and Type S or just Regular.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I get it. I would travel if need be as well.
alternative, the market is 100% cooling. This isn’t Q3/Q4 and I think the worst dealerships would attempt is MSRP+ “tint and package”
If an extra $1k save some grief, so be it.

DipTheoryA

First Name
Dip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hondas and Acuras
That's a great catch - using Penske. Just gonna throw this up here for anyone else thinking about using the reservation system on Mar 10. Looks like they have locations in...
Scottsdale AZ
Escondido CA
Kearny Mesa CA
Los Gatos CA
Fayetteville AR
Turnersville NJ
Not much here in the fly-over but here's the link: Penske Automotive Group - Locations

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
While I’m very tempted to drop into my local dealer today, and actually set a reminder, I’m not 100% sure I want to be in batch 1.

If I’m spending 40-50k on one of these I’d rather not be dealing with initial production run quality issues.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
While I’m very tempted to drop into my local dealer today, and actually set a reminder, I’m not 100% sure I want to be in batch 1.

If I’m spending 40-50k on one of these I’d rather not be dealing with initial production run quality issues.
You won’t be spending anywhere near $40-50k for the new Integra.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
You won’t be spending anywhere near $40-50k for the new Integra.
Shush!!!

the Acura ADs will hear you!!! Lol

I honestly expect at worst the standard MSRP plus package but nothing more

I cannot see Acura letting dealers spoil the introduction of this all important vehicle

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Shush!!!

the Acura ADs will hear you!!! Lol

I honestly expect at worst the standard MSRP plus package but nothing more

I cannot see Acura letting dealers spoil the introduction of this all important vehicle
Dealerships will do everything in there might to make sure they make money off a product. I’ll keep you all posted with the dealership my friend is buying his MDX S at with MSRP.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Dealerships will do everything in there might to make sure they make money off a product. I’ll keep you all posted with the dealership my friend is buying his MDX S at with MSRP.
right!

right now our Penske are sticking to MSRP. He even called me just to keep me updated.
I guess we’ll see in exactly 3 weeks from today.
Going to be a long 21 days!

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
right!

right now our Penske are sticking to MSRP. He even called me just to keep me updated.
I guess we’ll see in exactly 3 weeks from today.
Going to be a long 21 days!
I’m heading to Tennessee as a friend of mine has a great salesman there that he sent multiple other MDX S prospectors to him and was able to get MSRP.

OP
OP
CarGuyUsername

CarGuyUsername

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'07 CR-V LX
I’m heading to Tennessee as a friend of mine has a great salesman there that he sent multiple other MDX S prospectors to him and was able to get MSRP.
Have a feeling I'll struggle a bit to get down to MSRP in California, but I planned on waiting out a few months anyways so much more time for things to cool off.

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
Have a feeling I'll struggle a bit to get down to MSRP in California, but I planned on waiting out a few months anyways so much more time for things to cool off.
I remember when the like 2005(?) Si came out, in Cali they were selling with markup about as much as a new 2004 Mustang Cobra.

OP
OP
CarGuyUsername

CarGuyUsername

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'07 CR-V LX
I remember when the like 2005(?) Si came out, in Cali they were selling with markup about as much as a new 2004 Mustang Cobra.
I'm willing to travel what would equate to like a 5 or 6 hr drive back if I have to so that opens up A LOT of options for me....just hoping I don't have to go that far haha