• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Inadequate Backup Lights

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
The one change I need to make is a solution for improving the backup lights. I park on the street and every night it's a bear to park this sucker without worrying about curb rashing the wheels. I usually step on the brake to get some illumination but it's hardly enough to see the curb from the side mirror. I was wondering if replacing the reflectors in the bumper with some backup lights is possible. I know I have seen some mods in previous civics but not sure if we have the same size reflectors... Thoughts?

SharpAndy

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec 6spd
The one change I need to make is a solution for improving the backup lights. I park on the street and every night it's a bear to park this sucker without worrying about curb rashing the wheels. I usually step on the brake to get some illumination but it's hardly enough to see the curb from the side mirror. I was wondering if replacing the reflectors in the bumper with some backup lights is possible. I know I have seen some mods in previous civics but not sure if we have the same size reflectors... Thoughts?
We have to back into our very, very narrow driveway. This task is almost impossible at night, and I've noticed that our back up cameras are not very good. They end up really grainy in low light situations. Surprisingly, the one our Alfa is better, even though it's a 4 year old car. I may have to investigate the back up lights soon and see what we can replace them with for better visibility.