• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

If The Integra Doesn’t Tickle Your Fancy What Car Would You Buy?

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Honestly, I'd expect noise in the cabin on the WRX I'd expect them to say the lack of deadening is due to trying to cut weight. If you want comfort get a Legacy or Imprezza.

I'm more disappointed that it apparently doesn't feel any quicker than the previous version, its 3in longer while having that ugly jutting rear bumper, and those fender guards.
That rear bumper is way way worse in person. I saw it at the auto show and I kid you not I can probably put some Star Wars action figures on it and probably recreate the fight against Anakin and Kenobi

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
That rear bumper is way way worse in person. I saw it at the auto show and I kid you not I can probably put some Star Wars action figures on it and probably recreate the fight against Anakin and Kenobi
If they just revised that back bumper and took off the pointless black wheel cladding I would've considered the WRX. Or if they offered it in a hatch still.

KoukiVAB

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18 CTR(Sold), 19 TLX, 21 Veloster N(sold)
But this is Subaru so some owners will see this as an opportunity to mount oversized diffuser lol

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
I think something that every review mentions but no one talks about its impact is the gearing. Having to shift to 3rd to hit 60 is killer for its times. That 7 second could easily be low 6’s with taller gears.

The new wrx did the same thing. The new Si motor is solid but ppl rag on it due to the times. And don’t seem to account for that gearing.

If the integra has more power to offset the weight. Different gearing alone can make it faster. If it’s all the same, a DCT would help too.
I have confidence in Honda’s ability to make the Integra fun. They know it has to be a comparable or better driving experience than the Si.

Expect better in the Type S and comparable in the other trims.

I don’t care much about 0-60 times but I won’t buy an Integra that’s noticeably slower than an Si.

Last edited:

Hondabob

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si
I have confidence in Honda’s ability to make the Integra fun. They know the it has to be a comparable or better driving experience than the Si.

I don’t care much about 0-60 times but I won’t buy an Integra that’s noticeably slower than an Si.
Agreed. They kind of have to, I mean a 7.2 second 0-60 is not something I can have driving in NY. My 19 Si is already bad enough to get to highway speed lol you gotta be doing 70 by the end of the off ramp.

I'm sure they can get that 7.2 to. 6.8 just with slightly more aggressive gearing and a DCT. I hope more power will come but I’m not expecting it.

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I have confidence in Honda’s ability to make the Integra fun. They know the it has to be a comparable or better driving experience than the Si.

For me I’m more about cornering then straight line speed. I love me some corners whenever I get the chance to experience them which I’m sure most of you know Florida hardly has any lol.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Honestly, I'd expect noise in the cabin on the WRX I'd expect them to say the lack of deadening is due to trying to cut weight. If you want comfort get a Legacy or Imprezza.

I'm more disappointed that it apparently doesn't feel any quicker than the previous version, its 3in longer while having that ugly jutting rear bumper, and those fender guards.
It’s apparently super undertuned. Same tq as the 2L? It would make sense. But the gearing and 6k redline are gross.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Yes and then see it lowered all the way to the ground with sparks flying on I-95 lmao
It definitely needs lowering. Looks like a monster truck.