• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

If The Integra Doesn’t Tickle Your Fancy What Car Would You Buy?

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
Those Si reviews better stop being so awesome.

I’d really rather not have to go through the process of getting one of those to then do it all over when the Integra lands.

#lifestough #

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
No Pricing announced for the WRX. They only gave an estimate of $31k

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Already made my choice.
1640030704274.png

Mazda 3 Premium 6MT
Didn’t want to wait anymore or did you find a great deal you couldn’t pass up? Either way congratulations.

peterZ

First Name
peter
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatch 6MT Lunar Silver Metallic
Didn’t want to wait anymore or did you find a great deal you couldn’t pass up? Either way congratulations.
Thanks. We needed another car that was a 6MT Hatchback sooner than either the new XI Si or Integra were to be available. Still have the 2018 Civic Sport 6MT Hatchback and still very happy with that. And, I still love Honda/Acura a lot. Have ever since my 1986 Civic Si.

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Thanks. We needed another car that was a 6MT Hatchback sooner than either the new XI Si or Integra were to be available. Still have the 2018 Civic Sport 6MT Hatchback and still very happy with that. And, I still love Honda/Acura a lot. Have ever since my 1986 Civic Si.
That’s logically if I was in that same situation I would completely have done the same thing. Congratulations keep us posted on it please!

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Those Si reviews better stop being so awesome.

I’d really rather not have to go through the process of getting one of those to then do it all over when the Integra lands.

#lifestough #
I think something that every review mentions but no one talks about its impact is the gearing. Having to shift to 3rd to hit 60 is killer for its times. That 7 second could easily be low 6’s with taller gears.

The new wrx did the same thing. The new Si motor is solid but ppl rag on it due to the times. And don’t seem to account for that gearing.

If the integra has more power to offset the weight. Different gearing alone can make it faster. If it’s all the same, a DCT would help too.

VarmintCong

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Si sedan (now 2023 Ford Focus ST-Line X)
Corolla GR first choice
Type R second (waiting to see production model)
Integra Type S (waiting to see production model).
Nothing else remotely interests me, but if forced to buy something not on this list I'd probably get the new Si.

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
New WRX reviews are pretty Meh.

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
New WRX reviews are pretty Meh.
Looks like it is worse then the previous Gen. Btw is it me or does the videos all sound like there is way to much road noise coming into the cabin?

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
Looks like it is worse then the previous Gen. Btw is it me or does the videos all sound like there is way to much road noise coming into the cabin?
Yeah all the reviewers commented on that too.

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Yeah all the reviewers commented on that too.
I’m all for hearing the engine and all but honestly they needed to do better insulation to the WRX. It’s sad to see the WRX not doing as well for this generation.

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
I’m all for hearing the engine and all but honestly they needed to do better insulation to the WRX. It’s sad to see the WRX not doing as well for this generation.
Honestly, I'd expect noise in the cabin on the WRX I'd expect them to say the lack of deadening is due to trying to cut weight. If you want comfort get a Legacy or Imprezza.

I'm more disappointed that it apparently doesn't feel any quicker than the previous version, its 3in longer while having that ugly jutting rear bumper, and those fender guards.