• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

If The Integra Doesn’t Tickle Your Fancy What Car Would You Buy?

krees

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Civic type r & 2017 Subaru WRX
With any luck, the GR Corolla will be in my stable soon. It's either the GR Corolla or the new wrx but I'm heavily leaning/wanting the gr. I miss my type r but I live on a mountain dirt road now so AWD is required from now on.

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
With any luck, the GR Corolla will be in my stable soon. It's either the GR Corolla or the new wrx but I'm heavily leaning/wanting the gr. I miss my type r but I live on a mountain dirt road now so AWD is required from now on.
I don’t live in the mountains per say but I will say that I plan on taking it up North every now and then

Hondabob

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si
I don’t live in the mountains per say but I will say that I plan on taking it up North every now and then
All these cars getting AWD variants, and yet I just don’t see them doing it with the Integra, so jealous.

love the SHAWD when driving the TLX and also living in the north would be really nice to have. But with the car getting the Si engine I just don’t think they can add enough power to offset the weight.

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
All these cars getting AWD variants, and yet I just don’t see them doing it with the Integra, so jealous.

love the SHAWD when driving the TLX and also living in the north would be really nice to have. But with the car getting the Si engine I just don’t think they can add enough power to offset the weight.
I don’t feel that it will get the AWD in either base or type s

Hondabob

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si
I don’t feel that it will get the AWD in either base or type s
That article saying Honda is going all in on EVs is what sealed the deal. I initially thought they would go hybrid AWD with the Type S but seems corporate has decided to ditch the gas engine as well

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
That article saying Honda is going all in on EVs is what sealed the deal. I initially thought they would go hybrid AWD with the Type S but seems corporate has decided to ditch the gas engine as well
Integra would be the last new Acura product that would come solely with ICE from what has been said in the industry.

krees

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Civic type r & 2017 Subaru WRX
I would have loved to get a sh-awd integra as I really like the sh-awd system in my MDX (current road tripper) but I supposed a GR Corolla will have to do

Steve182022

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'18 Civic LX coupe, 6 spd; '20 Civic Sport sdn, 6
Getting used to the look. Easy 300 hp with a tune. Should be under 30k.

message-editor_1639990918021-071a3657-01.jpeg

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
Wait till the cars 8yrs old and the fender trims grey from sun fade.

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Car(s)
17 HBS, 18 SI, 18 CTR, 14 Ridgeline

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
GR Corolla is looking like the ultimate Japanese model honestly.
Irony that the Corolla hasn't been relevant really since it left RWD, and Honda took the market over, and now when ICE is starting to die it becomes relevant again, and Hondas options are kind of peatering out.

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Irony that the Corolla hasn't been relevant really since it left RWD, and Honda took the market over, and now when ICE is starting to die it becomes relevant again, and Hondas options are kind of peatering out.
Pretty much. It’s all thanks to Gazoo racing in what they did with GR Yaris.

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
Pretty much. It’s all thanks to Gazoo racing in what they did with GR Yaris.
Question is what prevented Toyota from doing it before? They were the #1 car sales company they had the profits, they just had 0 urge to do it. They apparently can invest in the Yaris and Corolla platforms but making a new i6 is TO costly yet tiny Mazda can afford it.