• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

If The Integra Doesn’t Tickle Your Fancy What Car Would You Buy?

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Actually his retirement ceremony took place few hours ago. The good news is he's still going to be an adviser for their European R&D center.

Apparently they might start selling the G70 SB in Korea too. I don't understand why they can't bring it here.
Wagon/Hatchback market in Korea is like non-existent. At least here in NA, people buy lifted wagons lol
Interesting

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
For me I’d say the stinger gt awd, Mazda 3 turbo hatch, or a Kia Soul turbo.

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Acura TL
For me, Golf R or GTI (previous gen - I think the user interface on the new ones would drive me nuts), TLX A-spec, A3/S3, Mazda3 Sport AWD turbo.

VCGood

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra A-Spec Technology Liquid Carbon CVT
I’m going to kms if integra a-spec isn’t what I’m looking for. My shitbox is on its last leg so I don’t wanna renew its registration in June. Is it too much to ask for sub 35k with an interior nicer than the current ilx. That would be my only reason besides price. I’m looking for a sporty reliable luxury that has really good mpg and is sub 35k. This is gonna be my first car I buy and I’ve been excited ever since I saw it!

maybe Elantra n

Last edited:
OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Staying with the family too. Another Si, or next gen Accord.

It’d be fun if the next Accord was a liftback… that would complicate matters.
I’ve always felt the Accord should of been like the European Sixth Gen CG7-9/ CH5-8. Next Gen should honestly be a Liftback.
A80260AF-DC90-4C3E-BA27-B246C9FDEE7F.jpeg
D314008C-982D-41EF-BF35-A61D9BDF59B7.jpeg

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
WRX doesn’t sound to bad for a Stock car

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
I'll add that a next gen accord sport 2.0T would be an option for me as well. Even more so if it were a liftback. For arguably the same price as the Integra A-Spec the accord would be most likely quicker and just as refined in terms of quality. It's a bit more car than I need... but I'd get over it. The only reason I don't jump on the current 2.0T accord sport is because I know a new model is around the corner.

alxgravel

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic si 2017
Audi RS3 all the way ! Look like 10th gen with more detail on the new 2022 . New drift mode , new look and the solid 2.5l stage 1 ur almost 500hp / 500 lbs of torque ... maybe my next car . Will kept my tuned si ( for track ) and in 2 years, I will upgrade to an RS3 for the price, nothing beat it . No one in this sector outperform the RS3.

Last edited:

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Watched a review of the Hyundai Ionicq 5 today. Looks pretty awesome. And the ev6 from Kia will have a gt option.

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
I’ll never say no to a lift back.. anything to keep the CUVs away lol
I’m with ya. After driving a few CRVs and CX5s I have zero interest in owning anything like those.

It’d be more fun to drive a school bus.