• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Hondata

Hondata
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hondata.com
Car(s)
23' Type R,22' Civic Si,18' Accord 2.0T,17' FK8
Parking sensors seem to turn off after flashing. To turn them back on you will need to navigate thru the dash menu instead of the head unit.

Anybody else missing the parking sensors. Looks like the flash pro disabled them.

also I was grabbing my ear pods out of the door pocket, I just went thru the window since it was down. I noticed the flash pro was blinking a green light ever few seconds. Wondering if that could end up being a power drain over time?

koatic

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
93 EH with 97 JDM ITR swap, 2024 ABP/ orchid ITS
Anybody else missing the parking sensors. Looks like the flash pro disabled them.

also I was grabbing my ear pods out of the door pocket, I just went thru the window since it was down. I noticed the flash pro was blinking a green light ever few seconds. Wondering if that could end up being a power drain over time?
Yeah I noticed my parking sensors were disabled after the jailbreak..
in your right hand gauge scroll to system security and turn it back on with cruise control toggle button. I reported issues to hondata tech support back on Tuesday.

ABPDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
in your right hand gauge scroll to system security and turn it back on with cruise control toggle button. I reported issues to hondata tech support back on Tuesday.
Are you still running the stock map, and if so, have you checked logs? Curious if any minor fluctuations w. the bolt ons.

Krazydan19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model x, model 3, Rdx, triumph, ITS
Yep it’s beeping again. Maybe the hondata had the right idea and turning it off 😝