• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Homelink?

Brian G

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura RLX
I just picked up my ITS today. I noticed there is no homelink/garage door opener button. Am I missing it somewhere?

wagood

First Name
Aidan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Integra 6MT
Nope. Lots of complaints on launch that it is missing homelink when even the civic gets it on some trims.

wagood

First Name
Aidan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Integra 6MT
Just checked the specs again on the honda automobiles website: Civic sedan Touring trim has homelink. Civic hatchback Sport Touring trim has homelink.

No idea why they decided to cut it on integra, other brands have borderless rearview mirrors with homelink so thatā€™s not it.

Audio79

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 99
Is this a joke ? It a $52,000 car and you don't know everything about the high price car you just bought.

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
Is this a joke ? It a $52,000 car and you don't know everything about the high price car you just bought.
I think it can be forgiven. It really could be passed off as an assumption that it's included at this point in 2023, and I don't think most people obsess over every trivial detail the way us "regulars" do on these forums...

But yes, sadly there is no homelink. Go find that remote and snap it to your sunvisor like the rest of us.

Audio79

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 99
I just hate waiting and people getting the car and don't know want there getting šŸ˜’

eculley

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I walk.
08V03-3A0-100 or 08V03-3A0-100 should work. Trying to figure out which, but I want to order one.

Hakmamba

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000, T4R V8, Prius Prime, Integra Type S
I bought a 2019 RS3 on a whim when i was at the dealership, i didn't realize it had no homelink till i got it home. I know alot of people are looking at the shortcomings of the ITS, and sometimes manufactures really have to cost cut somewhere. That car didn't have power seats either. "High Price" is relative, if anything i personally find that the ITS is a bargain. As they say "if money can solve it, its not a problem" just buy a homelink mirror problem solved.

DukeFrisbee

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Shelby GT350, VW Golf R, Jeep 4xE
All I know is that I am old cause the last car I owned w/o Homelink was, ironically, a 2005 S2000. So, almost 20 model years ago! Before that? Probably a 1994 Ford Probe. I'm sure you can find some models out there w/o but the lack of it is pretty shocking.....

Airbag

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type-S/Apex Blue Pearl/Orchid
Homelink, memory seats, reverse gear, outside mirror turn down and power passenger seat should have all been included in a $52K car IMO. Not to mention the rear seat center arm rest. I get the no sunroof for saving weight and structural rigidity. Regarding the homelink, many garage door openers today are Internet connected and can be opened with Alexa (that the ITS also doesnā€™t have) or Siri in Apple CarPlay. My garage door opener is about 10 years old and an adapter wouldā€™ve cost me almost $500. Iā€™ll be using the old clicker remote on the sunvisor.

ghostkp

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT
Homelink, memory seats, reverse gear, outside mirror turn down and power passenger seat should have all been included in a $52K car IMO. Not to mention the rear seat center arm rest. I get the no sunroof for saving weight and structural rigidity. Regarding the homelink, many garage door openers today are Internet connected and can be opened with Alexa (that the ITS also doesnā€™t have) or Siri in Apple CarPlay. My garage door opener is about 10 years old and an adapter wouldā€™ve cost me almost $500. Iā€™ll be using the old clicker remote on the sunvisor.
I think the mirrors do turn down, I don't know what the hell engages it though. My A-spec tech did it a few times, but once I moved my mirrors it stopped.

wagood

First Name
Aidan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Integra 6MT
Can only speak for A-spec, but it will only turn down the mirror that is selected with the adjustment switch, so leaving it in the middle will have no mirrors turn down and there is no way stock to have both mirrors turn down.

raisedhaze

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DA1 Integra, Civic SI, S30, Duramax
08V03-3A0-100 or 08V03-3A0-100 should work. Trying to figure out which, but I want to order one.
Let us know which works and if they plug in. I believe some have stated the connector may still support one.

jchall30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
I canā€™t wait to see if this works. Iā€™ll definitely get one if itā€™s plug and play.