• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Heated Wheel

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
wow. that's quite the disappointment. i would have thought it would be perforated at the very least. looking at the Dreamshop, i checked accessories for both the A-Spec 6MT and the Type S and the heated steering wheel is the same part for either car: 08U97-3S5-210A.

so the Canadian Type S stock steering wheels are heated, perforated/dimpled leather, and have contrast stitching? is it possible to order a part from another market?
No- the heated steering wheel is smooth, as far as I can tell in any market.

Here's a vid from Throttle House; they're in Canada, and this was a local market car. (They, unlike Straight Pipes for example who are also from Canada, were not at the initial reveal in California). You'll notice the smooth wheel and the button occupying the space in the lower spoke that is normally empty in the non-heated wheel.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I'd be interested in getting one if heating is retained!
I believe it's a $170 option you add by itself to the cart. It's in the drop-down menu.

Audio79

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 99
Hey is there anyway to get a heated wheel from a Canadian dealer ship to USA looking for one with the black stitches?