• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Has anyone seen any Clues drop?

Hondabob

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si
So I think if Long Beach Blue Pearl /Boost Blue Pearl is offered on the Integra in both forms then I’ll definitely choose that. Funny how Automotive press who did renders of what a Type S could look like purposely had the same blue for the renders.
Acura makes so many nice blues it’s hard to choose! Even apex blue is a fantastic color when you really get up close to it. But Long Beach/ Boost blue looks just as good

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Acura makes so many nice blues it’s hard to choose! Even apex blue is a fantastic color when you really get up close to it. But Long Beach/ Boost blue looks just as good
Agreed. Blue is going to be the way to go for the Integra. I love Tiger Eye Pearl but that color honestly only looks good on the TLX S. MDX S looks good in Liquid Carbon.

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
Can someone make up something about the Integra that we can debate for a couple weeks? This wait is killing me.
Let’s set some low expectations on HP numbers so we don’t get disappointed. Base: 1.5T, 200 hp. Type S: 2.0T, 252 hp.

I don’t foresee a Type S slotting above the Type R as far as power output. They may be priced similarly, within 2k?

RandomHondafan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2000 Toyota Avalon XL
If y'all want a good laugh go over to Acura's Instagram page. Literally every post after the Integra unveil is spammed with #fixtheintegra. There also removed most content pertaining to it as well

HKF

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Honda Accord
Let’s set some low expectations on HP numbers so we don’t get disappointed. Base: 1.5T, 200 hp. Type S: 2.0T, 252 hp.

I don’t foresee a Type S slotting above the Type R as far as power output. They may be priced similarly, within 2k?
Let’s not low ball the Type S so much as to be unrealistic! At a minimum it’s going to have the 272 hp version. That’s a more realistic guess.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
If y'all want a good laugh go over to Acura's Instagram page. Literally every post after the Integra unveil is spammed with #fixtheintegra. There also removed most content pertaining to it as well
There was only one content about the Integra and it was the reveal video with all the other Integra’s. It’s funny because those people are the ones who wouldn’t buy it.

RandomHondafan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2000 Toyota Avalon XL
There was only one content about the Integra and it was the reveal video with all the other Integra’s. It’s funny because those people are the ones who wouldn’t buy it.
Yea alot of them probably wouldn't buy it but I feel like there are some genuinely disgruntled people who would've. I think it shows the loyal fanbase of the Integra and the amount of people who care about Acura. That type of thing would normally last a few weeks at most but now it's approaching 4 months since the vehicle was revealed. It's kinda wild imo

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Yea alot of them probably wouldn't buy it but I feel like there are some genuinely disgruntled people who would've. I think it shows the loyal fanbase of the Integra and the amount of people who care about Acura. That type of thing would normally last a few weeks at most but now it's approaching 4 months since the vehicle was revealed. It's kinda wild imo
The thing is that if they really really cared about Acura they would of said it when Acura announced it was a 5 door in September or October. I feel like most of those people don’t know the true History of what the Integra is or what it stands for. Fun fact I don’t think anyone really knows, back when Ford was making the original Ford Taurus, they were toying around with names, one of the names was Integra. Of course the name didn’t sit well at the board. Honda had payed Ford for name since it was trademarked. It’s crazy to think but once you read up the history of the Integra there are a ton of interesting things about the model.

Hondabob

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si
Can someone make up something about the Integra that we can debate for a couple weeks? This wait is killing me.
They never said front or rear wheel LSD.. guy in the anime was on the rear of the car, AWD + Rear LSD? lol

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
They never said front or rear wheel LSD.. guy in the anime was on the rear of the car, AWD + Rear LSD? lol
If it has AWD and a rear LSD that’s a huge win in my books. Here’s something to note. The next Gen HRV rides on the same chassis as the Civic and Integra… it is also getting AWD. Keep it in mind.

Hondabob

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si
If it has AWD and a rear LSD that’s a huge win in my books. Here’s something to note. The next Gen HRV rides on the same chassis as the Civic and Integra… it is also getting AWD. Keep it in mind.
Hope is a hell of a drug. I could only wish we get this an an option. Definitely has some credibility considering the HRV will just be a CUV civic lol

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Hope is a hell of a drug. I could only wish we get this an an option. Definitely has some credibility considering the HRV will just be a CUV civic lol
Yep basically. Thank God it’s no longer on that Fit Chassis.

RandomHondafan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2000 Toyota Avalon XL
Would make a lot of sense if Acura made the move to AWD for the Integra. Would separate it from the Civic more

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Would make a lot of sense if Acura made the move to AWD for the Integra. Would separate it from the Civic more
It would. Even though I’ve said that I wouldn’t get it I really want to be proven wrong lol. AWD is a must to make it more attractive then the Civic Counterpart. Even if it’s just on the Type S model at least it’s something.