• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Has anyone seen any Clues drop?

HondaGarage

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000, Civic
Also nice to meet everyone - it seems the hope of new info from the series drew a few lurkers out of hiding today!

Hondabob

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si
i mean i know it means Accelerate. Im just digging into it further is all. Kinda like Toyota slipped in some teasers for the GR Corolla in that shipping yard photo shoot.
Yeah I’ve been trying to decode the accelerate one lol. I think it might just be that but I can’t think of anything it would mean. Maybe 8000 rpm redline, but the 3 I still don’t know

Mannyp93

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2010 Civic EX, 2016 Civic EX
Completely understandable as usually companies do that to throw hints. Also nice to meet you as well! Hope you enjoy your time here. You planning on getting an Integra?
That's the goal. Initially was looking at the TLX Type S but the overall cost as well as pretty sub-par fuel economy has led me toward something more practical and budget friendly. I also toyed at the idea of a Honda Civic Sport Touring Hatch but if this Integra packs more features, power and looks then I'm going with the Integra.

There's also the wild card of an A- Spec RDX lol. But I'm pretty married to the Acura/Honda family of vehicles.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
That's the goal. Initially was looking at the TLX Type S but the overall cost as well as pretty sub-par fuel economy has led me toward something more practical and budget friendly. I also toyed at the idea of a Honda Civic Sport Touring Hatch but if this Integra packs more features, power and looks then I'm going with the Integra.

There's also the wild card of an A- Spec RDX lol. But I'm pretty married to the Acura/Honda family of vehicles.
I was also planning on getting the TLX Type S. Almost went as far as to order one but the dealerships started marking them up before pricing came out . One dealership quoted a monthly payment of $900 a month lol.

Even though I loved the TLX S, when the leaked roadmap that came out via an Acura dealership meeting I had thought that if I go for the TLX S then something smaller and more exciting would come out I would kinda regret it. I also was toying with the idea of a Civic particularly the Hatchback. Hatchback/Liftback are my favourite type of body format for a car. Now it’s the waiting game of when it’ll be revealed.

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
My issue with the TLX Type-S is that 350HP is already about 5-6yrs out of date if note more, and it doesn't handle as well as other options. It should have been in the 390-415hp range and be BIT better around the track for it to really impress. As much as the infotainment in the Q50 and Q60 RedSport sucks, you can get one massively cheaper and be faster than the new Type-S.

I Love the looks of it, but it just feels like the performance is already 5yrs out of date.

The way my back has been acting up lately, I'm actually starting to wonder if I should look to an auto for my next car, which as a manual lover, its depressing, feels like the funs over. v.v

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
Yeah I’ve been trying to decode the accelerate one lol. I think it might just be that but I can’t think of anything it would mean. Maybe 8000 rpm redline, but the 3 I still don’t know
The Type-R doesn't even have an 8K redline, it's only 7K. It's likely just to make the word fit on the plate.

KoukiVAB

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18 CTR(Sold), 19 TLX, 21 Veloster N(sold)
The only 8 I can think of is 8DCT. Not sure if that was an easter egg tho.

KoukiVAB

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
So here are the plates on the rest of the vehicles.

TLX - AGPLB21
MDX - 2022MDX
NSX - NSXNC1
Random Car - V4N1T33

MDX and NSX's are pretty much nameplates and the opponent's probably just means Vanity.
AGPLB21? Acura Grand Prix Long Beach 2021 ? I'm not sure, but I couldn't find anything else ?‍♂

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
So here are the plates on the rest of the vehicles.

TLX - AGPLB21
MDX - 2022MDX
NSX - NSXNC1
Random Car - V4N1T33

MDX and NSX's are pretty much nameplates and the opponent's probably just means Vanity.
AGPLB21? Acura Grand Prix Long Beach 2021 ? I'm not sure, but I couldn't find anything else ?‍♂
TLX one is a reference to what you said. That’s the same one that was used as the safety car during Long Beach.

KoukiVAB

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TLX one is a reference to what you said. That’s the same one that was used as the safety car during Long Beach.
I was expecting more clues and easter eggs but I guess we'll just have to wait a little longer.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I was expecting more clues and easter eggs but I guess we'll just have to wait a little longer.
Same but there was a ton of hidden details throughout the 4 episodes. The most striking one was the Garage. That is where you see a bunch of details.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
So I think if Long Beach Blue Pearl /Boost Blue Pearl is offered on the Integra in both forms then I’ll definitely choose that. Funny how Automotive press who did renders of what a Type S could look like purposely had the same blue for the renders.

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
It would be Blue or White for me. Yellow is tempting...