• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Has anyone seen any Clues drop?

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
I’m comparing apples to apples. Why aren’t you?
I literally just compared 13 apples. Anything getting cross-shopped in that price range is "Apples to Apples".

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
No, silly, AWD vs. FWD. Keep up!
Which is stupid. You're literally ignoring the rest of its competition then. You really think if the Type S is 252HP and 38K someone wont be wondering if it may make sense to pay 2k more for the A4 with more power and AWD? Or pay LESS and get the Mazda with AWD, A3 with AWD or BMW with AWD? If you only want to compare FWD fine, the Mazda 6 and GTI both are a better buy, and for almost 2k less, the BMW would potentially be a better buy also.

HKF

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Honda Accord
Which is stupid. You're literally ignoring the rest of its competition then. You really think if the Type S is 252HP and 38K someone wont be wondering if it may make sense to pay 2k more for the A4 with more power and AWD? Or pay LESS and get the Mazda with AWD, A3 with AWD or BMW with AWD? If you only want to compare FWD fine, the Mazda 6 and GTI both are a better buy, and for almost 2k less, the BMW would potentially be a better buy also.
The competition for the Integra is Mercedes CLA and A classes, BMW 2 series Gran Coupe and Audi A3 sedan. Full Stop! You just keep moving the boundaries. Keep up, Bucky!

KoukiVAB

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18 CTR(Sold), 19 TLX, 21 Veloster N(sold)
Well, it went from an informative thread to something else very quickly :oops:

Anyway,

Well as the A Spec will be 33-34k, there is no way you'll get a engine upgrade too for under 38K.
That is true, but 38K would be way too much for something with 250hp.
But that's not the point anyway. I was trying to say that 250hp FWD Integra doesn't deserve a Type S badge.

The competition for the Integra is Mercedes CLA and A classes, BMW 2 series Gran Coupe and Audi A3 sedan. Full Stop! You just keep moving the boundaries. Keep up, Bucky!

This is exactly what I've been saying.
The Integra's supposed to go against CLA, 2GC, A3 and their siblings.
But When you look at the details, they are not exactly 100% direct competitors.
IF the type S ends up being a 38K 272hp car, it will be like that too.
I don't know if Acura's doing this on purpose... but no direct competition generally means truck loads of indirect competitors.

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
I've never moved anything. When I shop a car I look for its features in the price range. If you think someone is NOT going to compare all those cars with the Integra based on its price range you're just ignorant of reality. People on this site are even comparing it to the Si, BRZ and others. Why? Features/performance for Price range.

If the Type-S ends up 252HP, FWD, Auto only for 38K you bet your shit if I want AWD I'd rather spend 36K for a loaded turbo/AWD Mazda 3 or spend a bit more for the A4. Manual I'd get the GTI, and if FWD I'd get the Mazda 6, Accord, or GTI. I'd be stupid not to as I'd be making much better use of my money.

Last edited:

HKF

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Honda Accord
I've never moved anything. When I shop a car I look for its features in the price range. If you think someone is NOT going to compare all those cars with the Integra based on its price range you're just ignorant of reality. People on this site are even comparing it to the Si, BRZ and others. Why? Features/performance for Price range.

If the Type-S ends up 252HP, FWD, Auto only for 38K you bet your shit if I want AWD I'd rather spend 36K for a loaded turbo/AWD Mazda 3 or spend a bit more for the A4. Manual I'd get the GTI, and if FWD I'd get the Mazda 6, Accord, or GTI. I'd be stupid not to as I'd be making much better use of my money.
Clearly someone is speculating the fuck out of this thread! And it’s not me!

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Clearly someone is speculating the fuck out of this thread! And it’s not me!
He’s not wrong though. Even on the Facebook groups for the Integra a lot of people who are considering getting an Integra are actually comparing to cars he’s listed. He’s not really speculating as well as me and some other like Bullitt as well as Robb have compared the Integra to Mazda 3, Si, Civic Hatchback and the luxury competitors. Truly the way they are making the Integra is making non competitors come into the fray. Heck even the Elantra N and GR Corolla have been compared to it.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
9FECAB15-FD0D-4C98-BD42-8ED66F2B3164.jpeg

Here might be a clue. From a screenshot via IMDB for “Type S: Chiaki’s Journey”. Other Type S models that were present via other screenshots was the TLX S, MDX S which is here, and NSX S. cover photo is the Integra Type R. Here’s hoping this is the Integra Type S.

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM

Here might be a clue. From a screenshot via IMDB for “Type S: Chiaki’s Journey”. Other Type S models that were present via other screenshots was the TLX S, MDX S which is here, and NSX S. cover photo is the Integra Type R. Here’s hoping this is the Integra Type S.
After doing the TLX S, NSX S and MDX S, it would make zero sense to not do the Integra S.
In my mind it’s a question of when, not if. Are you thinking there may not be an Integra S coming soonish, ie this year?

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
After doing the TLX S, NSX S and MDX S, it would make zero sense to not do the Integra S.
In my mind it’s a question of when, not if. Are you thinking there may not be an Integra S coming soonish, ie this year?
This show revolves around Type S. it makes sense to introduce the Integra Type S or the mention of it in the show. It comes out Thursday so we will find out then but for sure a Type S is coming.

Hondabob

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si

This one is interesting. I saw on Honda pro Jason’s instragam post there was an account that posted and said there’s going to be something special in that production.

also makes sense since a lot of us who are serious buyers want to know whether to wait for type S or buy the base engine and want to know now. Not 6+ plus months post base model release lol

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
This one is interesting. I saw on Honda pro Jason’s instragam post there was an account that posted and said there’s going to be something special in that production.
This seems to be the thing that is special. It’s the same shape as the Integra so I wouldn’t doubt the special thing is the Integra Type S.

KoukiVAB

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18 CTR(Sold), 19 TLX, 21 Veloster N(sold)

I think the Integra type S will show up as a secret weapon for the final battle or something like that. Not sure how many episodes they’ll give us, but everything interesting will probably happen in the very last episode lol

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I think the Integra type S will show up as a secret weapon for the final battle or something like that. Not sure how many episodes they’ll give us, but everything interesting will probably happen in the very last episode lol
From what was said on IMDB was 4