• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

H&R lowering springs and Konig Ampliform 18x9.5 with 35 Offset

Kvtran21

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Are you on stock camber values? looks nice though :)
I believe I’m at -1.8 or -2.0 all around. I don’t have any additional suspension mods other than the springs and pulling the front strut pins when the springs were installed.

OP
OP

DomGSR-T

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1998 420whp Integra GSR, 2008 Acura TL-S M6
I believe I’m at -1.8 or -2.0 all around. I don’t have any additional suspension mods other than the springs and pulling the front strut pins when the springs were installed.
you remove the front pins for a reason? if not it would not have fit? also on an alignment machine, would -2.0 be in specs ?

12secrd

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS
You should be fine running those wheel specs. I used to run 18x9.5 +38 with 275/35/18 on Swift springs (is a lower drop than the H&R i believe) and didn’t rub, even on large dips

IMG_5552.jpeg

My current setup is 19x9.5 +35 (255/35/19) all around, with a 5mm spacer on the rear, effectively making it 19x9.5 +30. I haven’t noticed any rubbing on this setup either.
Can you please provide a pic, details and supplier of the 5mm rear spacer you are using?

Kvtran21

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
you remove the front pins for a reason? if not it would not have fit? also on an alignment machine, would -2.0 be in specs ?
Removing the pins allow for slightly more negative camber to be achieved in the front. Would not have fit if left alone? I’m not 100% sure, but it’s not uncommon when installing lowering springs (for fk8, fl5 and de5)

Can you please provide a pic, details and supplier of the 5mm rear spacer you are using?
I previously ordered a set of 5mm on Amazon for my model S, which so happens to have the same center bore (64.1) as the Integra. Unfortunately It doesn’t look to be available anymore, but if you do a search for 5x120 64.1 bore 5mm spacers online there’s a few options.

Here’s some I found on eBay:
5x120 - 5mm spacer

Hope this helps!

12secrd

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS
I previously ordered a set of 5mm on Amazon for my model S, which so happens to have the same center bore (64.1) as the Integra. Unfortunately It doesn’t look to be available anymore, but if you do a search for 5x120 64.1 bore 5mm spacers online there’s a few options.

5x120 - 5mm spacer

Hope this helps!
[/QUOTE]

Are the stock/OEM wheel studs long enough to accommodate the 5mm spacer? How many turns did you get with the lugs? Did you still use a wheel/hub adapter?

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Apex sells 5mm Spacers. They must work as the guy I bought my wheels from was using them with no issue.

Kvtran21

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S

5x120 - 5mm spacer

Hope this helps!
Are the stock/OEM wheel studs long enough to accommodate the 5mm spacer? How many turns did you get with the lugs? Did you still use a wheel/hub adapter?
I was able to get about 7.5 turns or so on the lugs with the 5mm spacers. I am not using a hub centric ring at the moment and didn’t notice any vibrations at highway speeds (75+)

12secrd

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS
I was able to get about 7.5 turns or so on the lugs with the 5mm spacers. I am not using a hub centric ring at the moment and didn’t notice any vibrations at highway speeds (75+)
Thank you for the response. I was able to get enough wheel clearance with a 3mm spacer. I used the spacers on the front and back to achieve a uniform offset.

with a 3mm spacer I am getting 8.25 turns on the lugs and zero vibration with my hub centric ring. I effectively have a + 42mm offset now with a 19x9.5 wheel with 265/30/19.
Next step will be to figure out if a 265/35/19 tire will fit without rubbing or touch front fender