• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Gun metal F5's

koatic

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
93 EH with 97 JDM ITR swap, 2024 ABP/ orchid ITS
my 19 inch F5's wrapped in bridgestone potenza's.
Yeah, I am sure it would look smoother with some springs but not really sure I want to drop it any..
about to post this and I am thinking I should have taken a pic of the side.. These are +45 offset and match the side of the car beautifully without spacers. think I am gonna sell my Bonoss spacers.
IMG_E2555.JPG
IMG_E2556.JPG
IMG_E2557 - Copy.JPG

OP
OP
koatic

koatic

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Probably easier to clean than stock ones too
added techniq C5 wheel armour coating before I mounted them so yeah, hella easier than stock wheels. PLUS, I can easily reach my hand in and easily clean caliper with wheel still mounted. :cool:

here is the lineup on the side of the car with the +45 offset.
IMG_2567.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
koatic

koatic

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Side note, I was trying to get my hands on a TPMS programmer as I bought these originally as a second "track" set so they have their own 433Mhz TPMS sensors in them and I thought I would have to program them like they did in an ACH video..
I couldn't get my hands on a programmer so I was just going to deal with the TPMS warning until I could get one but to my surprise found that within a few minutes of driving the brand-new sensors were reporting in and all green without ANY programming.. So I can swap between my two wheel/tire sets at any time. :headbang: