• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Gap between window and door passenger side

Hscboyz

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra aspec
Just wondering if anyone else had this issue. There seems to be a larger gap where the bottom of the window meets the door on just the driver side. Not too sure how to correctly explain but I will include a video that shows how the two sides differentiate. The first clip is the passenger side that seems to be normal, the second clip is the driver side where the issue lies.

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Damn, that sucks. Maybe the Window is not going fully up, to put that outward pressure on the door panel?

OP
OP

Hscboyz

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra aspec
Damn, that sucks. Maybe the Window is not going fully up, to put that outward pressure on the door panel?
I’m gonna try paying attention to see if that can be issue. My boy works at Acura and he’s gonna show the shop foreman that today to see what he thinks. Regardless I’m gonna have them look at it. I’ve already had to get one of my doors adjusted that was out of body line.

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
I have this to a minor extent on the rear doors/windows. Noticed it when I was washing the car but it's not nearly as bad as yours is.

OP
OP

Hscboyz

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra aspec
I have this to a minor extent on the rear doors/windows. Noticed it when I was washing the car but it's not nearly as bad as yours is.
yeah it’s just annoying knowing that’s how it is. I’m gonna try to get it fixed or see what they can do.

gregbutler_20

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Acura Integra, 22 ILX (sold).
Yup. Same here. I thought it was just an entry level acura thing, but the new TLXs on the lot have the same thing.