• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

First 50 LCM ITS Deliveries?

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Rear Black Badge, color matched surround.
20230805_202048.jpg
Great shot! I was planning on doing this before I even leave the lot maybe. 😆 You just simply peel back the 3 black vinyl pieces to expose the color, correct? It reminds me of the Mercedes logo.

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (LCM)
Great shot! I was planning on doing this before I even leave the lot maybe. 😆 You just simply peel back the 3 black vinyl pieces to expose the color, correct? It reminds me of the Mercedes logo.
It's one solid piece of vinyl. I did it as part of a swap, so before putting the black emblem on, you just heat up the vinyl for a minute under a hair dryer and peel it off in one piece. It is sooo easy because there is a ridge there so you can slide your fingernail under it without issue.

If you aren't swapping, then you would have to carefully cut around the emblem then try to pick it off, going to be a lot harder. I have no idea if you can do this and put your chrome back though, I gave up and snapped it to pieces to get it off, that was by far the hardest part.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
It's one solid piece of vinyl. I did it as part of a swap, so before putting the black emblem on, you just heat up the vinyl for a minute under a hair dryer and peel it off in one piece. It is sooo easy because there is a ridge there so you can slide your fingernail under it without issue.

If you aren't swapping, then you would have to carefully cut around the emblem then try to pick it off, going to be a lot harder. I have no idea if you can do this and put your chrome back though, I gave up and snapped it to pieces to get it off, that was by far the hardest part.
I planned on the dealer installing front & rear black emblems - it sounds like I need to remove the vinyl first before they install it.

chenc544

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 17 Q60 RS, 07 997TT, 94 300ZX TT
And go figure, an LCM showed up at the other dealer near me & I'm trying to snatch it before mine arrives, but so far spoken for so I'm just the next guy in line IF they back out. So alright, does anyone on here have a deposit down on an LCM at Mungenast St Louis? Cmon, let's work something out. 😆
Sorry but not sorry... That was me. :) Picked it up and drove 12 hrs home from St Louis to CO yesterday.
I guess I lied, an ITS at MSRP with no accessory add-on was too hard to pass up instead of waiting for the right F36 440i GC.
Highly recommend Mungenast St Louis Acura. I did pretty much everything over the phone/online. My sales guy picked me up at the airport in the car and I was in and out of the dealership in ~30 min.

20230805_103943.jpg

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Sorry but not sorry... That was me. :) Picked it up and drove 12 hrs home from St Louis to CO yesterday.
I guess I lied, an ITS at MSRP with no accessory add-on was too hard to pass up instead of waiting for the right F36 440i GC.
Highly recommend Mungenast St Louis Acura. I did pretty much everything over the phone/online. My sales guy picked me up at the airport in the car and I was in and out of the dealership in ~30 min.

20230805_103943.jpg
How was the drive home?
I'm loving mine you can tell by my average MPG🤣

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango

20230805_103943.jpg
Better thank them again bc I even offered some extra money! 🤣 Fortunately mine should be here Tuesday, but I was tired of waiting.

They are a top notch dealership, as I'm sure you could tell if you had time to take a tour - but if you're out of state it's not like you need them for service & loaner cars. 😎

chenc544

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Better thank them again bc I even offered some extra money! 🤣 Fortunately mine should be here Tuesday, but I was tired of waiting.

They are a top notch dealership, as I'm sure you could tell if you had time to take a tour - but if you're out of state it's not like you need them for service & loaner cars. 😎
Yea definitely can tell they are top notch. Didn't have a chance to tour the facility but saw what they have in the back of the showroom. An NA1 NSX and NC1 NSX, sitting next to a S600 roadster and a Cub scooter. You can tell they care about the history and the brand. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again even if I have to drive 800 miles home.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Yea definitely can tell they are top notch. Didn't have a chance to tour the facility but saw what they have in the back of the showroom. An NA1 NSX and NC1 NSX, sitting next to a S600 roadster and a Cub scooter. You can tell they care about the history and the brand. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again even if I have to drive 800 miles home.
100%. We only have 2 dealers in town, both are enthusiast minded with some interesting history & cool cars in their showroom, but Mungenast is like the other one on steroids. 😂

I was actually there trying to snap pics of yours before you flew in bc the salesman told me they were putting the copper wheels on & we haven't really seen that publicly yet. Looks like he was wrong anyway. Lol

chenc544

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
100%. We only have 2 dealers in town, both are enthusiast minded with some interesting history & cool cars in their showroom, but Mungenast is like the other one on steroids. 😂

I was actually there trying to snap pics of yours before you flew in bc the salesman told me they were putting the copper wheels on & we haven't really seen that publicly yet. Looks like he was wrong anyway. Lol
Jack was my salesman. It would be an interesting look for LCM with copper wheels but the $2k for it doesn't make sense to me since they are the same wheels just different color. I would rather invest in a set of 18" forged wheels with good all-seasons on them.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Jack was my salesman. It would be an interesting look for LCM with copper wheels but the $2k for it doesn't make sense to me since they are the same wheels just different color. I would rather invest in a set of 18" forged wheels with good all-seasons on them.
I agree. I'm going the same route also - it shouldn't be that much money for just a simple color change. If they were forged & could maybe order different specs, I'd even pay more for them though. So I plan on going 18" Apex as well.

TeggyTypeS

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S LCM/Red
I don't know, I'm not a fan of those wheels for 1 its the exact same wheel as stock, 2 I think the color is dull personally. Sure its different and it does contrast well with some colors but overall I think the color they used is blah. Something like this would have been 🔥
1691438894492.png

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (LCM)
How's the ITS LCM look compared to the Aspec? lCM.?!
Every color looks much better on the ITS. I am not just saying that because I have one, LOL. Seriously though, when I checked out the standard Integra I was pretty meh on most of the colors, I was bummed. On the ITS, everything looks great, it's partially the extra gloss black, and some of it is the wider stance that allows for more interesting angles and shadows. These paints have so much flake that lighting plays a huge role in the appearance. Most of the colors will change significantly between the shade and direct sunlight.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
I don't know, I'm not a fan of those wheels for 1 its the exact same wheel as stock, 2 I think the color is dull personally. Sure its different and it does contrast well with some colors but overall I think the color they used is blah. Something like this would have been 🔥
1691438894492.png
The profile itself looks pretty badass, too! Hopefully not heavy. What are they?