• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

First 50 LCM ITS Deliveries?

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Finally a good news update just before they closed...confirmed it's left the plant & it should arrive Tuesday. 1-2 days for PDI & accessories install.

I neeeeed to pick up or at least finalize before Friday. Can't really drive a stick shift after a vasectomy. 😂🤣

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (LCM)
Finally a good news update just before they closed...confirmed it's left the plant & it should arrive Tuesday. 1-2 days for PDI & accessories install.

I neeeeed to pick up or at least finalize before Friday. Can't really drive a stick shift after a vasectomy. 😂🤣
Congrats! But I am pretty sure when your doctor said don't play with your stick for a few days, he meant something different!

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Congrats! But I am pretty sure when your doctor said don't play with your stick for a few days, he meant something different!
Yeah, that was a pretty good one. 😆

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Look who’s home 🥰

IMG_4330.jpeg
Ahhh, now I see you on both platforms 😄 Such a great angle & I love the purple light!

I've actually been looking at possible covering options that color change from dark gray to purple. This confirms it!