• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

First 50 LCM ITS Deliveries?

meki22

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru Forester, LCM Integra Type-S
Small update from my dealer. The train is on its way from Ohio to CA. General Manager said it takes about 10 days to get to the lot but the word from Acura is a mid-August delivery.

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (LCM)
Small update from my dealer. The train is on its way from Ohio to CA. General Manager said it takes about 10 days to get to the lot but the word from Acura is a mid-August delivery.
Yup, I have an 8/6-8/10 delivery date! It finally feels almost real! In better news, can finally start negotiating trade in and accessories next week. So hopefully the market doesn't tank again, LOL.

meki22

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yup, I have an 8/6-8/10 delivery date! It finally feels almost real! In better news, can finally start negotiating trade in and accessories next week. So hopefully the market doesn't tank again, LOL.
I almost can’t believe it 🤣

Chingylingy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type S
That's what my GM predicted as well, mid August but I'm hoping it arrives early, I'm in Texas

meki22

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
That's what my GM predicted as well, mid August but I'm hoping it arrives early, I'm in Texas
For once I hope they’re under promising because they sure have been doing the opposite in the last two months 😂

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Blah. This wait. I'm 2 hours away from the factory.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Blah. This wait. I'm 2 hours away from the factory.
Are you checking the status periodically throughout each day to see if we can see it land before the salesman calls us?? 😂 I know it's stupid, but I can't help myself. I'll check about 4 times per 24 hour period thinking - it's been 6 days so far, any day now!

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Are you checking the status periodically throughout each day to see if we can see it land before the salesman calls us?? 😂 I know it's stupid, but I can't help myself. I'll check about 4 times per 24 hour period thinking - it's been 6 days so far, any day now!
Lol. Checked earlier and it was missing again..

Chingylingy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type S
Lol. Checked earlier and it was missing again..
Got me scared for a second so I went on and check mine lol luckily it still there.

I wonder how long would the transit vehicle populate in dealers website? Mine shows in transit on Acura site but couldn't find it on dealers

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Got me scared for a second so I went on and check mine lol luckily it still there.

I wonder how long would the transit vehicle populate in dealers website? Mine shows in transit on Acura site but couldn't find it on dealers
Only seeing a Black that just arrived. LCM gone😞

meki22

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yup, mine's missing again :rofl: at this point I feel like I pre ordered a Cybertruck

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
Just be aware that once the car arrives you'll still be waiting. I technically bought the car on Saturday, accessories have been being installed for the last two days and apparently going into a 3rd...

All I got was a steering wheel, a spoiler, and some mats and a pet liner. Apparently still waiting on the spoiler... which I get is a little involved but really shouldn't take a trained tech more than an hour.

First world problems but it's like... it's there. I've driven it. lol.

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (LCM)
Yeah, that's one of my concerns, my car arrives 8/6-8/10 and I have PPF install scheduled for 8/14. Hoping that's plenty of time, but you never know.

Should state, my only installed accessory is the black front badge, so I hope it doesn't take them too long, LOL.

Last edited:

meki22

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Despite the LCM disappearing from Acura's tracker, I just got a text from my SA saying that the car has already left OH and they'll keep me updated. I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel!

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Looks like LCM is hitting dealer lots... Contact your sales guy and report back!

Last edited: