• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

RandomHondafan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2000 Toyota Avalon XL
So looks like this steering wheel doesn't have the heated steering wheel button at the bottom spoke like the Civic Si does?
Yea something I noticed as well. It seems like you'll have have to go all the way to the Advance Package to get those things. Wouldnt be surprised if it's different in Canada since the Civic model over there has it

Hondabob

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si
Yea something I noticed as well. It seems like you'll have have to go all the way to the Advance Package to get those things. Wouldnt be surprised if it's different in Canada since the Civic model over there has it
I just double checked but here in the US, heated steering wheel is an option for all Acura models and all trims.

Hoping the Integra will continue with that trend so that any trim can have it.

DipTheoryA

First Name
Dip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hondas and Acuras
?? oh trust me check out temple of VTEC and you’ll see how many people complain.
Totally agree that TOV has largely been reduced to the same dozen or so people squabbling like children. I think some of them live in a bubble and arguing is their only outlet.

BUT - I will say this. There are some posters there that have real hashed-out discussions on product... enough so that Honda/Acura have stated repeatedly that they monitor that site's posts (see the recent TOV Integra concept reveal walkaround vid with Jon Ikeda). Their recent update has made it difficult for some to access/contribute to the threads. And those insightful posters are fewer and further between anymore, due to the noise. But Honda knows the difference between whining and useful critical review.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Totally agree that TOV has largely been reduced to the same dozen or so people squabbling like children. I think some of them live in a bubble and arguing is their only outlet.

BUT - I will say this. There are some posters there that have real hashed-out discussions on product... enough so that Honda/Acura have stated repeatedly that they monitor that site's posts (see the recent TOV Integra concept reveal walkaround vid with Jon Ikeda). Their recent update has made it difficult for some to access/contribute to the threads. And those insightful posters are fewer and further between anymore, due to the noise. But Honda knows the difference between whining and useful critical review.
I have to agree with you on this. The site at least on mobile has been frustrating to use. I always have to pinch to zoom in and sometimes the threads glitch and they turn into a small column section