• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
dude. Agreed. I bought a 22 HB EXL
The only reason my kid has it is because of the integra. The interior is comfy and has the same creature comforts as my a220 did.
It’s a great car. I loved every aspect of it. If the Integra was coming out that would of been my pick already.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
From some angles it almost looks like a black version of the weave in the Civic. That would be an excellent compromise… it’d still look different and good but shouldn’t attract fingerprints.

Btw, anyone else getting worried about the rear legroom? It’s looking cramped… my little person ain’t gonna be happy.
Front seats are pushed back so it looks more cramp then it is

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
From some angles it almost looks like a black version of the weave in the Civic. That would be an excellent compromise… it’d still look different and good but shouldn’t attract fingerprints.

Btw, anyone else getting worried about the rear legroom? It’s looking cramped… my little person ain’t gonna be happy.
I was thinking rear leg room looked tight.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
If they’re all the way back, how I usually drive having long legs, that’s a solid about of rear room.

CarGuyUsername

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'07 CR-V LX

I would be very pleased if that was the case!

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
That crossed my mind too but they don’t look pushed back in other pics in the set… but they could be moved between shots which seems unlikely unless the keys were handy which seems unlikely too.

Rear seat room was definitely a factor in my picking the ‘17 Si sedan over the hatch. It’s been a concern on the Integra… although iirc it’s allegedly longer than the Civic hatch so might be ok.

Nice interior either way even if somewhat less Acura level than I was hoping… except those red and blue renders… jeez they look good in red especially. Little people may need to suffer through a small back seat. Life is tough for kids these days :rolleyes:

Last edited:

HKF

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Honda Accord
That crossed my mind too but they don’t look pushed back in other pics in the set… but they could be moved between shots which seems unlikely unless the keys were handy which seems unlikely too.

Rear seat room was definitely a factor in my picking the ‘17 Si over the hatch. It’s been a concern on the Integra… although iirc it’s allegedly longer than the Civic hatch so might be ok.

Nice interior either way even if somewhat less Acura level than I was hoping… except those red and blue renders… jeez they look good in red especially. Little people may need to suffer through a small back seat. Life is tough for kids these days :rolleyes:
One is pushed back more than the other. Look online for some Civic hatch review photos. There’s at least one with a red ST hatch. It’s taken at about the same angle. The size of the rear seat looks the same. So, the rear legroom should be pretty roomy at over 37” or the same as the Civic. Score another one for the Integra sharing liberally with the Civic. ?

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.

Rear seat room was definitely a factor in my picking the ‘17 Si over the hatch. It’s been a concern on the Integra… although iirc it’s allegedly longer than the Civic hatch so might be ok.

Another thing to consider is the camera lenses that could affect the overall interior look.

CarGuyUsername

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'07 CR-V LX
Is the Gotham Grey color only available on the NSX? Trying really hard to avoid getting a white/grey/black car, but I would cave for that grey

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Is the Gotham Grey color only available on the NSX? Trying really hard to avoid getting a white/grey/black car, but I would cave for that grey
For now it’s only exclusive to the NSX Type S but it could come out for other Acura products as a special PMC edition.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Well a man can dream. Anyone have a specific color in mind they are hoping to get? Possibly even a wrap anyone?
If they offer Long Beach blue like the one in my profile picture I’ll get it. If they don’t I’ll go for either Apex Blue, Tiger Eye Pearl for Type S and if they offer Liquid Carbon Metallic

DipTheoryA

First Name
Dip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hondas and Acuras
If they offer Long Beach blue like the one in my profile picture I’ll get it. If they don’t I’ll go for either Apex Blue, Tiger Eye Pearl for Type S and if they offer Liquid Carbon Metallic
Just guessing, but my hunch is they'll have standard colors within the Acura/Civic line. Many of the Acura colors are just reformulations of the same color from the Honda line, with altered base coats %'s of either white, black or silver (Pearl v. Metallic) - ie. Boost Blue Pearl [Honda] and LongBeach Blue Pearl [Acura], or a change in the effects coat (Pearl v. Metallic). Then, they add one unique color for the intro year - Sedan got Morning Mist; Hatchback got Smokey Mauve; Si got Blazing Orange Pearl. Your wish list doesn't seem outside of likelihood since I'm not expecting any surprises, to be honest. I hope you get the color you want.

Hondabob

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si
Anyone have a specific color in mind they are hoping to get?
After seeing the blue interior my top choice is liquid carbon with azurite blue, but that’s definitely not coming on the non Type S:(

Hoping for either apex or Long Beach blue with a tan interior option. Will probably go liquid carbon with red if tan isn’t offered.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
After seeing the blue interior my top choice is liquid carbon with azurite blue, but that’s definitely not coming on the non Type S:(

Hoping for either apex or Long Beach blue with a tan interior option. Will probably go liquid carbon with red if tan isn’t offered.
My sister in law has a MDX A-Spec with Liquid Carbon and Red and the Liquid Carbon is crazy good in the sunlight.