• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

edddmaster

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback
Since we’re talking about paint, do Acura models have better paint quality than Hondas? Regarding paint chips, stripping etc.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Since we’re talking about paint, do Acura models have better paint quality than Hondas? Regarding paint chips, stripping etc.
Quality on Acura paint is higher then Honda’s from what I was told.

HKF

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Honda Accord
I’d go for Performance Red, Apex Blue, Phantom Violet or Liquid Carbon!

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
So I was looking at one of the MDX 4th Gen Facebook groups and a saleswoman has been told that select colors for MDX can no longer be ordered as well as certain trim levels. Someone asked about TLX and they said right now they have halted production. ILX can also no longer be ordered.

Another person stated as well that Acura halted the TLX builds because Acura is planning to be building twice as many Integra’s over TLX’s. Seems like Acura is really pushing for the Integra to out sell the TLX. Reveal could be imminent with this information that was actually given during a Meeting to its Acura dealerships.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
So I was looking at one of the MDX 4th Gen Facebook groups and a saleswoman has been told that select colors for MDX can no longer be ordered as well as certain trim levels. Someone asked about TLX and they said right now they have halted production. ILX can also no longer be ordered.

Another person stated as well that Acura halted the TLX builds because Acura is planning to be building twice as many Integra’s over TLX’s. Seems like Acura is really pushing for the Integra to out sell the TLX. Reveal could be imminent with this information that was actually given during a Meeting to its Acura dealerships.
here’s my biggest takeaway if true…

acura isn’t going to let dealers charge over MSRP and will go out of they’re way to ensure anyone who wants an integra gets one…

wishful thinking

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
here’s my biggest takeaway if true…

acura isn’t going to let dealers charge over MSRP and will go out of they’re way to ensure anyone who wants an integra gets one…

wishful thinking
That’s what I’m hoping as well

Acura_CSX_4eva

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2010 Acura Manual Transmission + Nav + Heated Leather
Ooo I wonder what the difference is between Liquid Carbon Metallic and that new Gotham Gray? Looks like a Polished Metal Metallic to me no?

CarGuyUsername

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'07 CR-V LX
Ooo I wonder what the difference is between Liquid Carbon Metallic and that new Gotham Gray? Looks like a Polished Metal Metallic to me no?
The Gotham Grey Matte Metallic looks more Matte in soft light, but shines under bright lights where as liquid carbon always has shine to it.

also I believe they’re slightly different shades (prefer the Gotham)

RandomHondafan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2000 Toyota Avalon XL
That's pretty interesting information. According to the Acura road map Acura at the time wanted the Integra to sell as much as the TLX(35k). It will be interesting to see if it sells that amount becuase the best year of the ILX only sold 20k. Meaning that Acura wants a 75% increase if the 2013 sales. I'm not sure if I see that happening but we will have to see

Attachments

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
That's pretty interesting information. According to the Acura road map Acura at the time wanted the Integra to sell as much as the TLX(35k). It will be interesting to see if it sells that amount becuase the best year of the ILX only sold 20k. Meaning that Acura wants a 75% increase if the 2013 sales. I'm not sure if I see that happening but we will have to see
Also interesting on that chart, the "new compact" is yellow, and the car was only shown in Yellow so far.

DipTheoryA

First Name
Dip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hondas and Acuras
From their plan, it definitely looks like they're hinging their immediate growth on the new vehicle. That must be why they pulled out the Integra name for this - they're expecting ~40% growth over the ILX (and likely, less discounting).

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
From their plan, it definitely looks like they're hinging their immediate growth on the new vehicle. That must be why they pulled out the Integra name for this - they're expecting ~40% growth over the ILX (and likely, less discounting).
I think Acura had actually lowered these numbers down due to chip shortages. So the 35k in a year has been reduced to I think around 25-30k sales wise and the overall inclusion of all models was lowered as well.