• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Interested to hear more about those who sat in this thing already about rear headroom and rearward visibility. I know for the civic they worked hard to minimize any blind spots so maybe this will also have surprisingly good visibility even with the liftback shape.
Seat headrest are fixed in place

Saywhaat04

First Name
Regi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
19 Honda CR-V TR, 2019 Honda Accord SRT 2.0t/6spd
Chicago's autoshow starts in like a week (or two) I wonder if Acura/Honda will announce anything at this show are right before it? Chicago used to be a pretty big show back in the day but lately (even before Covid) its not as big as it once was. I know some of ya'll are thinking something will drop this week or next...well Feb 12th is the start of the Chicago Autoshow. Media previews are Feb 10th and 11th.

Nevermind it looks like neither Honda or Acura are gonna be at the show this year LOL.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Chicago's autoshow starts in like a week (or two) I wonder if Acura/Honda will announce anything at this show are right before it? Chicago used to be a pretty big show back in the day but lately (even before Covid) its not as big as it once was. I know some of ya'll are thinking something will drop this week or next...well Feb 12th is the start of the Chicago Autoshow. Media previews are Feb 10th and 11th.
I looked at the media page for the Chicago autoshow and Acura and Honda aren’t present. They would more then likely do an online reveal to save money. Auto shows are just to expensive for brands lately and that’s why so many are leaving it

Saywhaat04

First Name
Regi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
19 Honda CR-V TR, 2019 Honda Accord SRT 2.0t/6spd
I looked at the media page for the Chicago autoshow and Acura and Honda aren’t present. They would more then likely do an online reveal to save money. Auto shows are just to expensive for brands lately and that’s why so many are leaving it
Right I looked it up after posting it...damn they were at the show in July of last year. Auto show are gonna be extinct by 2030 lol

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Right I looked it up after posting it...damn they were at the show in July of last year. Auto show are gonna be extinct by 2030 lol
Sadly yeah. I can see that happening. There is a huge push from automakers to just unveil cars online that costs way less then the show display themselves.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
By the front "Oh Shit" bars? There's definitely something there.
Yep that’s what I’m talking about. It’s on either side of the front. It’s gotta be ELS Studio 3D then. That a Win if it is.

HKF

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Honda Accord
Yep that’s what I’m talking about. It’s on either side of the front. It’s gotta be ELS Studio 3D then. That a Win if it is.
But someone will complain! It’s not pure enough! WTF, Acura can’t win!

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
But someone will complain! It’s not pure enough! WTF, Acura can’t win!
?? oh trust me check out temple of VTEC and you’ll see how many people complain.

HKF

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Honda Accord
?? oh trust me check out temple of VTEC and you’ll see how many people complain.
Oh, I’ve been a lurker on TOV for over 20 years! What some of the “regulars” want is ridiculous!

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Oh, I’ve been a lurker on TOV for over 20 years! What some of the “regulars” want is ridiculous!
I think someone said this here or on a facebook group but they said that they want Maybach features in a compact sedan/Sportback

DipTheoryA

First Name
Dip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hondas and Acuras
has anyone that's seen these in person commented on whether they see a lumbar adjuster on the driver's seat or whether there is a transmission tunnel through the rear foot well in the back?

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
has anyone that's seen these in person commented on whether they see a lumbar adjuster on the driver's seat or whether there is a transmission tunnel through the rear foot well in the back?
It has a Center tunnel in the rear but that might be for the exhaust system. As for the lumbar nobody had a good angle as they doors where closed so you can’t really see inside to well

RandomHondafan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2000 Toyota Avalon XL
Were there any images of the gauges/gauge cluster. Im curious if they're using the same digital one off the Civic or the one like the MDX has