• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Were there any images of the gauges/gauge cluster. Im curious if they're using the same digital one off the Civic or the one like the MDX has
Nope sadly. The original person who took the undisguised interior didn’t mention anything about it. It could have the Civic one since it’s a plug and play version.

CarGuyUsername

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'07 CR-V LX
Nope sadly. The original person who took the undisguised interior didn’t mention anything about it. It could have the Civic one since it’s a plug and play version.
My guess is the cluster matches the Civic if they're taking the steering wheel from it.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
Like most have pointed out. We’re getting a refined touring civic HB trim. At this point. It’s what’s under the hood that’s going to make or break the success of the integra.
The 22 civic interior is really good as is so any minor upgrades can only benefit it.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Like most have pointed out. We’re getting a refined touring civic HB trim. At this point. It’s what’s under the hood that’s going to make or break the success of the integra.
The 22 civic interior is really good as is so any minor upgrades can only benefit it.
That’s fine by me honestly. When I sat in a Civic Hatchback I was actually blown way by the materials and fit and finish so I was pretty happy when I saw this interior shot.

KoukiVAB

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18 CTR(Sold), 19 TLX, 21 Veloster N(sold)
I feel like the software will be the same too. Just with Acura branding on it. They're not using the true touch interface
Actually it's not that hard to make new "theme" for the digital cluster. Well, at lest compared to the analog ones.
Most of the performance models feature different cluster designs, so I'd assume Acura would make it look more like the one in the MDX.
Or at least change the color of the clusters and add some graphics.

I expect them to make some minor changes to the Infotainment interface as well.
Same Honda stuff but with different icons, different color choice, and maybe different fonts (and Acura logo, of course)

CarGuyUsername

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'07 CR-V LX
That’s fine by me honestly. When I sat in a Civic Hatchback I was actually blown way by the materials and fit and finish so I was pretty happy when I saw this interior shot.
Haven't had a chance to get in the new Civic yet, but it and the Integra are my leading choices right now. Not sure if I can talk myself into a CTR or Type S as I'm not an enthusiast so I think any extra performance might be lost on me...I guess that doesn't stop most other people though so
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Haven't had a chance to get in the new Civic yet, but it and the Integra are my leading choices right now. Not sure if I can talk myself into a CTR or Type S as I'm not an enthusiast so I think any extra performance might be lost on me...I guess that doesn't stop most other people though so
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Define Enthusiast. The one thing I noticed is that everyone always has a day of what someone should or could do for being a car person and or owner. It really annoys me in the car Community.

KoukiVAB

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18 CTR(Sold), 19 TLX, 21 Veloster N(sold)
Obviously they kept all the switches, buttons, vents and other important things the same as the Civic.
But it looks like they at least tried to change everything else for the driver and the front row passenger.

I find it interesting that they didn't do the same for the rear seat passengers lol
The rear door panels are straight out of a Civic but the front door panels have unique design

CarGuyUsername

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'07 CR-V LX
Define Enthusiast. The one thing I noticed is that everyone always has a day of what someone should or could do for being a car person and or owner. It really annoys me in the car Community.
I've never done more work on a car than replacing brakes, battery, and fluids. I can also change out for a spare tire if given the tools. Never driven on a track. Never driven a RWD car. Never done any mods besides easy stuff like installing a sound system in my old 97 Camry and a roof rack on my CR-V. I've only driven manual once ever and spent most of my time figuring out how to not stall shifting into first (I'd say I retained 0 knowledge from that experience)

I've watched most seasons of Top Gear UK and more recently got into watching some of the YouTube reviewers (ie Straight Pipes, Throttle House, Demuro, SavageGeese) but I think that would be considered something "normal" people do rather than Car enthusiasts or hobbyists.

Oh I also watch 0 car racing, but I do enjoy watching MotoGP despite only ever riding a motorbike once.

EDIT: Sorry none of that defines enthusiast like you asked. I guess its not so easy to just define haha.

Last edited:

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
dude. Agreed. I bought a 22 HB EXL
The only reason my kid has it is because of the integra. The interior is comfy and has the same creature comforts as my a220 did.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Obviously they kept all the switches, buttons, vents and other important things the same as the Civic.
But it looks like they at least tried to change everything else for the driver and the front row passenger.

I find it interesting that they didn't do the same for the rear seat passengers lol
The rear door panels are straight out of a Civic but the front door panels have unique design
By the looks of it it might be usb c ports and the rear seats get them to. The civic doesn’t have that. Again. Minor changes to differentiate.
The top of the line HB is the touring around $31-32k
Acura is going to give us, hopefully the same civic with a DCT and 200+HP for the same amount.
a $35k A Spec is more than one needs for day to day. I for one am very excited

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
Is that whole area in the cup holder/center console area piano black? if it is that area will look horrible after about a month from all the micro scratches and smudges.
From some angles it almost looks like a black version of the weave in the Civic. That would be an excellent compromise… it’d still look different and good but shouldn’t attract fingerprints.

Btw, anyone else getting worried about the rear legroom? It’s looking cramped… my little person ain’t gonna be happy.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I've never done more work on a car than replacing brakes, battery, and fluids. I can also change out for a spare tire if given the tools. Never driven on a track. Never driven a RWD car. Never done any mods besides easy stuff like installing a sound system in my old 97 Camry and a roof rack on my CR-V. I've only driven manual once ever and spent most of my time figuring out how to not stall shifting into first (I'd say I retained 0 knowledge from that experience)

I've watched most seasons of Top Gear UK and more recently got into watching some of the YouTube reviewers (ie Straight Pipes, Throttle House, Demuro, SavageGeese) but I think that would be considered something "normal" people do rather than Car enthusiasts or hobbyists.

Oh I also watch 0 car racing, but I do enjoy watching MotoGP despite only ever riding a motorbike once.

EDIT: Sorry none of that defines enthusiast like you asked. I guess its not so easy to just define haha.
You see it’s really not easy in general. Even for me who loves cars but doesn’t work on them, doesn’t do any tunes, watches F1, IMSA, RallyCross racing I don’t even think that is an enthusiast. I think what post people confuse Enthusiast with the most is passion. I have a passion to talk about cars. I have a passion to drive cars, I have a passion to help others about cars, I have a passion about watching races from those classes. It’s always hard to define things in life.