• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Driving Gloves?

Nibis

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT, 2011 Honda Fit AT, 2019 Ram 1500

Justpassedu

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000 , Pilot , 4Runner
Who cares what people think. On a cold morning with no heated wheel the gloves are nice.
On a cold morning I even wear gloves especially when snowing by me but I am talking about every day driving .

Souk24nior

First Name
Souk
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 integra
Does anyone drive with driving gloves? My old car's shift knob (9th gen Si) would get really hot/cold when exposed to the weather so years ago when i was shopping at costco i grabbed a pair of random gloves to use strictly for driving- really just for grabbing the shift knob lol i almost never put the left glove on.

now that i have my new Teggie- with the optional titanium shift knob-i figured it would be worth asking if anyone here has a preferred brand of driving glove they use so i can replace these old ratty ones lol

sorry for all of these ridiculous questions lol
I've noticed my palms get sweaty with the leather wheel and it sucks, thought about getting driving gloves and I saw this post. Or maybe I should just get a steering wheel wrap?

OP
OP
SlippyFist

SlippyFist

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra Type S
I've noticed my palms get sweaty with the leather wheel and it sucks, thought about getting driving gloves and I saw this post. Or maybe I should just get a steering wheel wrap?
my hands don't get sweaty though i did opt for the heated wheel which is nice. i turn it on even when its not cold out because its a new novelty to me.

still want a glove for my right hand though lol

Souk24nior

First Name
Souk
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 integra
my hands don't get sweaty though i did opt for the heated wheel which is nice. i turn it on even when its not cold out because its a new novelty to me.

still want a glove for my right hand though lol
Get a new shift knob. After market has tones of Honda/Acura shift knobs. I like the factory teggy shift knob, it reminds me of my old 2004 accord coupe 6mt back in the day.

OP
OP
SlippyFist

SlippyFist

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra Type S
Get a new shift knob. After market has tones of Honda/Acura shift knobs. I like the factory teggy shift knob, it reminds me of my old 2004 accord coupe 6mt back in the day.
i specifically wanted the titanium one though lol