• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

DE5 3” cat-back exhaust (MBRP)

jopapiiii

First Name
Jo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S
Is anyone else dying for parts for their ITS? I am like itching to just buy performance upgrades already...

OP
OP
SiCKvic98

SiCKvic98

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'18 FE1 Si (Sold), ‘22 Si (Sold), PWP ‘24 ITS
I think that sounds great! Do you happen to know if they're going to make anything for the FL5? I'd probably pick this one up if it's a direct swap!
They are! They created the exhaust for the Unity Performance shop FL5, then borrowed my car, made the changes for the DE5, and I was set. FL5 exhaust went on, but the tips had to be lengthened, so the exhausts aren’t 100% swappable.

nix6speed

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LCM ITS
They are! They created the exhaust for the Unity Performance shop FL5, then borrowed my car, made the changes for the DE5, and I was set. FL5 exhaust went on, but the tips had to be lengthened, so the exhausts aren’t 100% swappable.
Perhaps I'm missing something but instead of lengthening the tips why couldn't the pipe leading to the mufflers be extended? I would think this is easier than messing with the exhaust tips.

Your car sounds great btw hope you get to keep the catback for free or heavily discounted!

OP
OP
SiCKvic98

SiCKvic98

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Perhaps I'm missing something but instead of lengthening the tips why couldn't the pipe leading to the mufflers be extended? I would think this is easier than messing with the exhaust tips.

Your car sounds great btw hope you get to keep the catback for free or heavily discounted!
They took the MBRP FL5 exhaust, and put it on my DE5, and everything lined up, and all the hanger locations were the same. The only difference was the distance between the rear mufflers and the end of the bumper, hence why they had to lengthen that portion. If they added pipe before the muffler, they would‘ve had to change locations for hangers, change the midpipe section between the two exhausts, check clearances, etc.

Thanks! I’ve been having a lot of fun with it. It’s been in Sport+ except for when I’m on the phone, or when my gf is in the car and she has a headache, which is more often than not. 😂😂

Let’s just say they really took care of me for lending them my car for the week!

OP
OP
SiCKvic98

SiCKvic98

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Is anyone else dying for parts for their ITS? I am like itching to just buy performance upgrades already...
There’s quite a bit already out, so I guess it just depends on what you’re looking for. The good news is that there are quite a few parts that work/swap for the FL5, DE5, and FK8 even. I’m really excited to see how the platform progresses.

JesseP

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S/2022 Tesla Model 3 Performance
I saw your video on YT, searched for MBRP 3” cat-back and it brought me to this forum which I'm already a part of. Small world.

Is this now available to purchase?

First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Car(s)
FK8 CTR, FC1 Si, FL5 Type R and Type S on order
Last edited:

Tw1stedlog1k

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M2 Competition (R.I.P.), ABP ITS
Good morning guys, the MBRP Exhaust for the ITS is now available :)

https://unity-performance.com/produ...-23-integra-type-s-de5?variant=44786669224190
I've been following this system on the FL5 forums also and it's on my wishlist.

These questions were answered on the FL5 forums already but I wanted to address them here also.
- Starting at the 1:36, there sounds like some rattle had been introduced. Will this be an issue with this system?
- Are there other tip options available?

First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Car(s)
FK8 CTR, FC1 Si, FL5 Type R and Type S on order
I've been following this system on the FL5 forums also and it's on my wishlist.

These questions were answered on the FL5 forums already but I wanted to address them here also.
- Starting at the 1:36, there sounds like some rattle had been introduced. Will this be an issue with this system?
- Are there other tip options available?
Videos were shot on prototype variants, MBRP has fine tweaked and taken care of any valve rattles :) Production versions that have been going out to customers are solid

Burnt Tips, and Stainless with CF surrounds will be the two options available with the exhaust. You can purchase other ones directly from MBRP as well

To keep the 4.5” outlet tips across all 3 tips, the pn’s are:
T5180 (304, BE, CF, 3” Inlet for center)
T5191 (304, BE, CF, 2.5” Inlet for outside tips x2)

To Change to the FK8 Style 5” center and 4” outside tips:
T5184 (304, BE, CF, 3” Inlet for center)
T5176 (304, BE, CF, 2.5” Inlet for outside tips x2)

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
For what it's worth, I installed this MBRP exhaust on my FL5 ~3 weeks ago and have been very pleased--the side-by-side-by-side comparison at the end of @Unity Performance's video is very accurate.

nix6speed

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LCM ITS
Any chance these will be available with OEM style plain polished tips?

Tw1stedlog1k

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M2 Competition (R.I.P.), ABP ITS
I understand we can buy the tips after the fact but for what it's worth, I'm interested in polished tips as well.

Maybe we can get a DE5 group buy going lol.