• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

crickets - some of my thoughts on the upcoming Integra Type S

dadcab

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Acura RDX PMC, 2017 Acura MDX Advance
I'm in line to get the Type S and then will trade it in for the PMC when that comes out.

Saywhaat04

First Name
Regi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
19 Honda CR-V TR, 2019 Honda Accord SRT 2.0t/6spd
There is also a hood scoop/vent that if full functional. And all of the Type S colors will be available.
what are all the type S colors? Only one I knew of was Tiger Eye Pearl but I’ll admit I haven’t kept up with the colors on other Type S models

dadcab

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
They are listed on the acura website.

dadcab

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
It will have a sunroof.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
No one is sure on anything until the reveal.

OP
OP
evanescent03

evanescent03

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Z06; '24 PWP ITS
No one is sure on anything until the reveal.
which is soon … and then we all run to Acura’s website to order one? I heard that will be the path to purchase from Acura salesman.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
which is soon … and then we all run to Acura’s website to order one? I heard that will be the path to purchase from Acura salesman.
Likely tomorrow…or this weekend at the latest for full reveal.

Depends on your dealer - but overall yes, you will have to go on Acura’s website to choose dealer for allocation purposes & then a deposit when that time comes.

I have a deposit down already at one dealer (which technically they shouldn’t do until a vin is available, but we won’t talk about that can of worms on this thread), & then the other dealer I’m working with is waiting for what we are discussing with the reveal & pricing & then they will call me immediately when they can actually take a PROPER deposit with a vin - a true reservation.

But either way, folks that want one should already be in contact with at least 1 salesman or get in touch with them right away. There are certainly other folks interested with deposits down (or people waiting to hear from dealer on deposit like the 2nd dealer) at both of these dealers that I’m working with. Some dealers will not sell above MSRP even on all of their type S models, so call around.

OP
OP
evanescent03

evanescent03

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Z06; '24 PWP ITS
Depends on your dealer - but overall yes, you will possibly have to go on Acura’s website to choose dealer for allocation purposes & then a deposit.

I have a deposit down on one already at one dealer (which technically they shouldn’t do until a vin is available, but we won’t talk about that can of worms on this thread), & then the other dealer I’m working with is waiting for what we are discussing with the reveal & pricing & then they will call me immediately when they can actually take a PROPER deposit.

But either way, folks that want one should already be in contact with at least 1 salesman or get in touch with them right away. There are certainly other folks interested with deposits down (or people waiting to hear from dealer on deposit like the 2nd dealer) at both of these dealers that I’m working with. Some dealers will not sell above MSRP even on all of their type S models, so call around.
thanks! I did a search and didn’t see this “online order” method nor have I ever done that for a new car in the past. Seems weird it’s on Acura’s site and not everyone doing it that way. I think Cadillac did something like this with their blackwings?

i have a deposit down at a dealership for MSRP and that’s who told me about this approach. I guess I’ll just be hitting refresh every few minutes for the rest of the week … lol.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
thanks! I did a search and didn’t see this “online order” method nor have I ever done that for a new car in the past. Seems weird it’s on Acura’s site and not everyone doing it that way. I think Cadillac did something like this with their blackwings?

i have a deposit down at a dealership for MSRP and that’s who told me about this approach. I guess I’ll just be hitting refresh every few minutes for the rest of the week … lol.
It sounds like you’re in good hands - from what I’ve been told, that is the correct way for the dealer to handle it. Hopefully we’ll be getting calls from them - but I bet it will be us calling them after the reveal as soon as they open.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

They will be doing an online reservation soon.

OP
OP
evanescent03

evanescent03

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Z06; '24 PWP ITS
They will be doing an online reservation soon.
i did a search but didn’t turn anything up. Is this a process acura has used before? Trying to familiarize myself so I can take care of it quickly when it pops up. Is ittypically like a midnight opening? Does it require an account? Any other pro tips?

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
i did a search but didn’t turn anything up. Is this a process acura has used before? Trying to familiarize myself so I can take care of it quickly when it pops up. Is ittypically like a midnight opening? Does it require an account? Any other pro tips?
Email address, give it to you sales guy, and a online deposit
I did it for the initial vehicle release back in March 22 I think it was. They posted when reservations would open and I believe it was in the afternoon

Last edited:
OP
OP
evanescent03

evanescent03

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Z06; '24 PWP ITS
Email address, give it to you sales guy, and a online deposit
I did it for the initial vehicle release back in March 22 I think it was. They posted when reservations would open and I believe it was in the afternoon
sounds too easy! Thanks!