• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Console Armrest Lid Latch Cover Lock Knob

SilentR

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura integra 2023 aspec
where can i purchase this item? i cant find it anywhere
Console Armrest Lid Latch Cover Lock Knob

Capture.JPG

1702075418508.png

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT
Mine popped off when I first got that car. I was so used to my previous car’s pop up center console.

If you still have it, you should be able to pop it back on. You have to put tension on the spring, and then reattach it.

OP
OP

SilentR

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura integra 2023 aspec
the plastic broke off on both sides that lets it pop back in place

OP
OP

SilentR

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura integra 2023 aspec
can everyone call there parts dept and see if they have it for me , mine doesnt have it they said.... idk

creaturemachine

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
can everyone call there parts dept and see if they have it for me , mine doesnt have it they said.... idk
We're not your mom. You're going to need to do a little work here bud. If they can't/won't work with you (can't blame them) then see if it's the same as a civic and try some wreckers or even eBay.

OP
OP

SilentR

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura integra 2023 aspec
We're not your mom. You're going to need to do a little work here bud. If they can't/won't work with you (can't blame them) then see if it's the same as a civic and try some wreckers or even eBay.

Such a Nice way of the thinking

NecroFIesh

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra & '07 S2000
1702143433139.png

The part you need is #5 In the diagram above. The latch/locking mechanism does not come separate from the armrest. If yours is broken, you'll need to purchase a new armrest or see if your part can be covered under warranty. Here's the part number:

83405-T20-A31ZB

For someone who has contributed so little on this site, you should take the advice of others and do your own research/leg work instead of asking others to do it for you. There's a great wealth of knowledge here for those interested. Good luck.

-G

Last edited:
OP
OP

SilentR

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura integra 2023 aspec
1702143433139.png

The part you need is #5 In the diagram above. The latch/locking mechanism does not come separate from the armrest. If yours is broken, you'll need to purchase a new armrest or see if your part can be covered under warranty. Here's the part number:

83405-T20-A31ZB

For someone with such little

contributing clout on this site, you should take the advice of others and do your own research/leg work instead of asking others to do it for you. Good luck.

-G

Hey buddy, I really like your way of thinking, nice attitude towards the new board member, nice nice,

Hey bud lalalallalalala

NecroFIesh

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra & '07 S2000
You completely blow by the information given to you and instead choose to bitch about the way you're treated as a "new board member"

Again, best of luck here, sir.

-G