• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Center Console Cupholder Cover

CK716

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S LSM
I can’t find anything online, but curious if anyone knows of a cup holder cover? In addition to that, are there any arm rest substitutes that have a ratchet system so it can stay partially elevated? Kind of my only gripes after a couple weeks of ownership. That and if anyone can tell how to keep the center of the Speedo to not always reset to the engaged seat belts every time on restart.

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Good luck with both of those items. I don't think you can bypass the seatbelt minder unless you jump the cable under the seat somehow.

I know my GTI had a ratcheting armrest, but I've never seen it on a Honda Product. That's a good idea though.

OP
OP
CK716

CK716

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S LSM
Good luck with both of those items. I don't think you can bypass the seatbelt minder unless you jump the cable under the seat somehow.

I know my GTI had a ratcheting armrest, but I've never seen it on a Honda Product. That's a good idea though.
The seat belt thing isn’t a huge deal, just hit the little scroll button to go back to the gauge I prefer.

I came from a 7.5 GTI and after having that for 6 years, it’s maybe the biggest I miss about switching over to the ITS. That and the stronger bolstering on the seats.

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
The seat belt reminder does go away after just a bit once you are underway. I'm usually too impatient to wait. LOL.

Yes, I loved the GTI seats! ITS is a close second, but the GTI seats and steering wheel combo was great. I had mk 7. My son still has it though, so I get to see it all the time. Only has like 55k miles on it.

OP
OP
CK716

CK716

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S LSM
The seat belt reminder does go away after just a bit once you are underway. I'm usually too impatient to wait. LOL.

Yes, I loved the GTI seats! ITS is a close second, but the GTI seats and steering wheel combo was great. I had mk 7. My son still has it though, so I get to see it all the time. Only has like 55k miles on it.
Steering wheel was great. I’ve been trying to find a good flat bottom option to swap into the ITS. Just can’t find anything decent that doesn’t have that noon marker.

I haven’t sold off my GTI and my dad’s considering buying it to have as throw around car since he misses having a manual.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Steering wheel was great. I’ve been trying to find a good flat bottom option to swap into the ITS. Just can’t find anything decent that doesn’t have that noon marker.

I haven’t sold off my GTI and my dad’s considering buying it to have as throw around car since he misses having a manual.
Checkout mikstore. Lots of choices. You can get ITS OEM look with flat bottom

akoza

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Checkout mikstore. Lots of choices. You can get ITS OEM look with flat bottom
If you don't see anything you like on Mikstore, you can get it from TTDCraft and customize it exactly to your liking. I did that to get a heated wheel (because Acura's heated wheel only comes with black stitching in the US) and I opted for flat bottom, red stitching, black leather all around with perforated sides, and no 12 o'clock marker. It'll probably run you $600-700 if you get a non-heated wheel.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
If you don't see anything you like on Mikstore, you can get it from TTDCraft and customize it exactly to your liking. I did that to get a heated wheel (because Acura's heated wheel only comes with black stitching in the US) and I opted for flat bottom, red stitching, black leather all around with perforated sides, and no 12 o'clock marker. It'll probably run you $600-700 if you get a non-heated wheel.
Same offerings as MIK but about half the cost.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

lauren01

First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda CR-Z
We had a 2016 CR-V with center console armrest that slid to extend under the forearm. Have not known of a Civic to have that feature.

sgroll

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra A-Spec Tech 6spd, '18 GTI, 66 Mustang

Did the same thing. My son drives the MK7 GTI and I STILL miss those seats.
While I love my 6spd Integra, that DSG in the GTI is amazing. Would have loved to have seen a DSG in the Integra rather than a CVT...ugh.

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
While I love my 6spd Integra, that DSG in the GTI is amazing. Would have loved to have seen a DSG in the Integra rather than a CVT...ugh.
Ha, so cool! After an Acura RSX Type S, then Mazdaspeed 3, both in manual, I had a break from manuals for a few cars, then went back to GTI with Manual. Was happy to pass it to my son 4 years ago. Then Kia Stinger GT, auto, then back to Manual with the ITS!!!

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (LCM)
While the VAG DSGs are fantastic, mine blew just after break in. Nothing like having a brand new car in the shop for months waiting on repairs, which never worked, then a full replacement. Meanwhile Audi seemed to treat it as just the normal process of owning an Audi.

sgroll

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra A-Spec Tech 6spd, '18 GTI, 66 Mustang
While the VAG DSGs are fantastic, mine blew just after break in. Nothing like having a brand new car in the shop for months waiting on repairs, which never worked, then a full replacement. Meanwhile Audi seemed to treat it as just the normal process of owning an Audi.
I guess I got lucky. Had a 2000 VR6 GTI...loved the engine, hated the manual gearbox in it.

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (LCM)
Well, you had the manual! And yeah, I had an S3 so DSG only, but the Golf R manual was pretty meh and IMO defeated the purpose. The DSG + AWD was the best part of that car, it was a freaking rocket. Manual in the GTI is a better fit IMO.

I prefer the ITS seats to the S3s though, but I couldn't get the buckets. I do miss the slide out thigh support though. And yeah, that ratcheting arm rest was nice, but also was a PITA to get back right where I wanted it anytime I opened it... So I only half miss it! Now the sunroof, THAT I miss...