• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Color Poll Liquid Carbon vs Performance Red

Liquid Carbon vs Performance Red

• Total voters

tmaikeo

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.timsthaitea.com
Car(s)
pending 2023 LCM A-Spec Tech, Ram Promaster 1500
Well.. there are two integra coming in to our local dealership. Unknown build time until Tuesday they said.

6MT ;One is liquid carbon the other is performance red, both a spec tech ebony interior.

or the demo model with all accessories, I won’t disclose price but I got a hella if a deal for out the door price. But the monthly is extremely high. Unless I can get my own financing thru my credit union. What would you do?

15862328-5AA6-448B-BF17-0851E52DAE05.jpeg

9022B66A-1DFA-4546-94FA-5F29A52A1F14.jpeg

71DEA03A-A305-4B1F-9672-0265C6FE3304.jpeg

OP
OP
tmaikeo

tmaikeo

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.timsthaitea.com
Car(s)
i voted with my wallet. Reserved a performance red with ebony back in April. Build should be in a few weeks.
Nice!! The anticipation is killin me.

Xcfool

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Liquid Carbon Tech 6spd
I saw both the LC and Black in-person back in March and wasn't impressed with black so went LC. I still haven't seen any other colors in-person so while I'm very pleased with mine the Red does look like a solid choice.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I own a LC so there is already love

Leehro

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
Nice!! The anticipation is killin me.
Yep, really looking forward to the Red. Frankly I like all of the exterior colors a lot but Red is my clear favorite. Not too disappointed in the wait - When I missed out on the initial March reservations, I expected it would take 4-6 months for a car no matter what color it was. So it was refreshing to just decide what I wanted and ask for that.

As for what you should do - up to you. In person I've only seen Liquid Carbon (both Red and Ebony interiors). It's a good looking car. Obviously you've seen the white. If it doesn't wow you and you want to be wowed, wait. At the very least wait and see on the build dates for those other two. But if you like the white and the price is right, seems like a good move.

I would expect if you belong to a credit union you'd get better financing from them than the dealer

Last edited:
OP
OP
tmaikeo

tmaikeo

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.timsthaitea.com
Car(s)
Yep, really looking forward to the Red. Frankly I like all of the exterior colors a lot but Red is my clear favorite. Not too disappointed in the wait - When I missed out on the initial March reservations, I expected it would take 4-6 months for a car no matter what color it was. So it was refreshing to just decide what I wanted and ask for that.

As for what you should do - up to you. In person I've only seen Liquid Carbon (both Red and Ebony interiors). It's a good looking car. Obviously you've seen the white. If it doesn't wow you and you want to be wowed, wait. At the very least wait and see on the build dates for those other two. But if you like the white and the price is right, seems like a good move.

I would expect if you belong to a credit union you'd get better financing from them than the dealer
10000% agreed. Tbh I’m waiting to see which comes in first and I’ll take it. Lol

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
I went White/Red and have no regrets, but I'd go Red/Ebony over Carbon/Red or Carbon/Ebony, personally.

I wouldn't buy any dealership's fully loaded floor model, but if you haven't seen that Platinum White in the outdoors, there's a TON of sparkle flake in there. It may seem like it's just white, but they definitely jazzed it up.

bloominguez

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Bronco, '22 5BW, '95 Integra, '94 VFR, '04 SV
1658530806566.png

Well, looks like Acura voted. They definitely prefer gray, any gray, over red.

Take a look at this sad truck (suburban Atlanta).

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 wrx, 2015nissan juke nismo, 15 scion frs
I've seen every color in person at the same time. Dealership had 19 teggys when I got mine. Best color Is blue in my opinion. Liquid carbon gives the car a luxury look. Black hid the body lines too much and white gave the sporty look.

Last edited:

KiloFTW

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Integra M/T
I've got my money down on a red, but like the OP, I think I'd be happy with whichever came first. An LC with red (very nice) was delivered to the dealership while I was there and it's making me think twice! 🤷‍♂️

KiloFTW

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Integra M/T
I've seen every color in person at the same time. Dealership had 19 teggys when I got mine. Best color Is blue in my opinion. Liquid carbon gives the car a luxury look. Black hid the body lines too much and white gave the sporty look.
That's awesome. I've definitely learned that you have to see the colors in person!

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
That's awesome. I've definitely learned that you have to see the colors in person!
For sure! I didn't really like liquid carbon in pictures and put an order for white originally. But that deal fell thru so I went searching for dealerships with integras. That's when I got to see every color lined up and the blue caught my eye first. It had every option on it and maybe that's why I stuck out to me but all the way at the end was the Liquid carbon and I was sold on it. Plus it had the red Interior and was the only 6mt besides the black on black. That blue with carbon fiber accessories though 👌

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I've got my money down on a red, but like the OP, I think I'd be happy with whichever came first. An LC with red (very nice) was delivered to the dealership while I was there and it's making me think twice! 🤷‍♂️
Honestly all the colors look nice. The red was nice but red has always got me trouble when I had my frs so I'm biased against red lol

KiloFTW

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Integra M/T
I went White/Red and have no regrets, but I'd go Red/Ebony over Carbon/Red or Carbon/Ebony, personally.

I wouldn't buy any dealership's fully loaded floor model, but if you haven't seen that Platinum White in the outdoors, there's a TON of sparkle flake in there. It may seem like it's just white, but they definitely jazzed it up.
I can confirm the sparkle on white. Took a test drive in a white unit, and it was spectacular.