• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

grahm

First Name
Grahm
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 RS3, 2023 Type R
Math not your strong suit?
Awesome comment. Funny and incisive — I'd love to hear more from you in general, and wonder if you'd be able to find any new ways to unintelligently critique others in this thread?

I think I speak for everyone here when I say that it's actually pretty awesome when people such as yourself are mildly aggressive in the manner of a middle school child pedantically correcting a different, more intelligent child for using a generalization. There's not enough of this energy online and I appreciate the childlike meanness you bring to these forums.

I'm sure you need no help from me, but if I may offer a suggestion — maybe if someone in a thread misspells a word, you could quote them and say something like, "Know how to spell much?" Something clever like that would be pretty clever and bring a lot of life and laughter to our time here.

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
Awesome comment. Funny and incisive — I'd love to hear more from you in general, and wonder if you'd be able to find any new ways to unintelligently critique others in this thread?

I think I speak for everyone here when I say that it's actually pretty awesome when people such as yourself are mildly aggressive in the manner of a middle school child pedantically correcting a different, more intelligent child for using a generalization. There's not enough of this energy online and I appreciate the childlike meanness you bring to these forums.

I'm sure you need no help from me, but if I may offer a suggestion — maybe if someone in a thread misspells a word, you could quote them and say something like, "Know how to spell much?" Something clever like that would be pretty clever and bring a lot of life and laughter to our time here.
Interesting choice of words. Tell me, what does it say about you for choosing to respond to an "unintelligent" post?

Ok, if it makes you feel better, please explain in as much detail as you’re willing to provide, your logic in choosing to ignore all other posts on this topic and “round up” to $10,000 when discussing the difference in cost of an Integra Type S and a Civic Type R? Let me spell it out for you, because I'll just work with your assessment that we're both unintelligent here- it's pretty clear that when talking about what people are actually paying for these cars, it's not really a reasonable assumption to just go with the manufacturer's suggested retail price. That would be even more appropriate in this context, since it's pretty much all we've been talking about up to your post, with used RS3s going for mid-$70k.

Even disregarding all previous posts in the thread and taking your post in a vacuum, that still doesn't explain the "$10k vs 20k thing". Pretty irresponsible knowing that ADMs are still far more applicable for a CTR vs an ITS, and even ignoring that fact:

2024 Honda Civic Type R- $44,795

2024 Acura Integra $51,800

1706411284189.png

With people flipping out over things like Homelink and rear USB vents, we're really gonna pretend that $3,000 is just a rounding error?

Or you can you just accept the gentle prod I gave that I disagree with your assessment, preferably without getting your blood pressure up over 5 words on an Internet message board.

Stress will kill you, you know.