• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Canada ordering

slo_its

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS
Is this an Erin Mills thing?
That's what they claim. They said other dealers won't know what I'm talking about if I asked them. Maybe others can confirm/deny this based on what they're getting at other dealers.

It's for as long as I'm the owner of the car. Also they said if I want to change oil in between, just make sure to put on an OEM filter as the requirement for the program is to exclusively get oil changes here. I guess it's a way to keep you going to them for major maintenance, but you can always deny those. Otherwise, it's free synthetic oil change...so can't complain.

SierraOne

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A-Spec->ITS, '24 X1, '24 Navigator, '14 LR4
I suppose with the forced addons and protection packages it's a good consolation. Although, had you not wanted the addons, 7k would mean two dealer oil changes (@ $200, let's say) for 18 years. Yikes.

Edit: Yeah it's a dealer-specific thing. This definitely doesn't happen at the 3-4 dealers that I normally frequent.

slo_its

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS
I'm assuming 7k has something else on it. Mine was ceramic coat with 10 year appearance protection plus the warranty. They said the next car has some add-ons already. I saw it had tint and mud guards so maybe it's some additional accessories.

I'm considering undercoating still. Also they can put on tint for $500 which I'll probably get.

I was also happy to see 9km on the odo btw. Was worried seeing people take delivery with up to 22miles in US. Someone had a fun drive before the customer. Lol

SierraOne

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I'm assuming 7k has something else on it. Mine was ceramic coat with 10 year appearance protection plus the warranty. They said the next car has some add-ons already. I saw it had tint and mud guards so maybe it's some additional accessories.

I'm considering undercoating still. Also they can put on tint for $500 which I'll probably get.

I was also happy to see 9km on the odo btw. Was worried seeing people take delivery with up to 22miles in US. Someone had a fun drive before the customer. Lol
Hopefully came with a full tank of gas too. Would you believe it I took delivery of a Lincoln Navigator with 26km left in the tank...

You'd think buying a 100k+ car they would give you enough gas to drive home.

First Name
Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bmw x3m, m2, MB c63s coupe, soon integra type s
I only hope it's true this time (first delivery date I got was end of June, then it was delayed)! So tired of waiting...
Yeah same here, we can only wait and hope lol, on top of that Quebec aint getting that many and we always get the short stick lol

Frenzal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra type S (coming soon)
Probably bad news for anyone in Canada waiting for a White/Red ITS... Just back from my dealer. They have a black/red that I could see and sit in it. While I was there, I asked the GM to check if my car is produced (was supposed to be 07/10, so yesterday). Well, no more production date, no more delivery date, everything is TBD now. But they have a blue one that will come by the end of August.

I'm quite pissed. I chose the white one because it was supposed to be the first one in. Now black is in...blue seems to be next. And no more sign of any white ITS coming soon. And I can't change, because the black is already sold, as the blue.

And of course, no one knows what is going on! Even the GM said he has no more info then what the system says.

Really sucks. Acura did screw up big time with the ITS launch!

Frenzal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra type S (coming soon)
Well...roller coaster of emotions!

Went to the dealer this morning to try to have more info of what is going on. I was ready to contact Acura Canada on my way back home if I couldn't have answers.

System updated, and my car is set for delivery 07/22-07/28. I got my serial number also...

So...seems I was pissed for nothing yesterday.

But come on Acura, you should be able to keep your customers updated with good info! It's not 1950 anymore!

SierraOne

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Meh, it's not just Acura. BMW was horrible for my last delivery. Put down deposit in January, with an estimated delivery date end Feb/mid March. End of March rolls around, no update from BMW (dealer has no updates). Last week of April, get a notice that BMW in Germany has notified the dealership the vehicle is in production (?). And then just radio silence. Vehicle "arrives" to Halifax end of May, but then no delivery date estimate at the dealership. The vehicle then goes AWOL until June 19, when it finally arrives in Toronto. Status on June 19th shows it was now out of the railyard and on the way to the dealership, which took...5 days. Cars in 2023, just a joke.

N4nn3r

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ITS
Not to mention the market too, all these things coupled together creates a rather sour taste for consumers. What an age to be in lol

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Well...roller coaster of emotions!

Went to the dealer this morning to try to have more info of what is going on. I was ready to contact Acura Canada on my way back home if I couldn't have answers.

System updated, and my car is set for delivery 07/22-07/28. I got my serial number also...

So...seems I was pissed for nothing yesterday.

But come on Acura, you should be able to keep your customers updated with good info! It's not 1950 anymore!
Congrats. Looks like you'll get it before mine, I was one of the 200 reservations and still waiting.

seca400

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2018 Civic Si
500$ not bad! Call a couple of places and it can go as hight as 2000$!!
My dealer wanted $2k, i put it down the day the teaser video showing the exhaust sound was released, immediatley after watching it for the 14th time. Happy to say that video was 100% true to the delivered product (although i'm told no Tiger Eye in Canada?)

N4nn3r

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ITS
My dealer wanted $2k, i put it down the day the teaser video showing the exhaust sound was released, immediatley after watching it for the 14th time. Happy to say that video was 100% true to the delivered product (although i'm told no Tiger Eye in Canada?)
One of my dealers is expecting a tiger eye soon. It’s on their production schedule. Heard of another dealer getting one soon as well. Only thing I’ve heard is no blue for Canada so far. Apparently apex blue is hard to get across all models right now, as told by my sales guy lol.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
One of my dealers is expecting a tiger eye soon. It’s on their production schedule. Heard of another dealer getting one soon as well. Only thing I’ve heard is no blue for Canada so far. Apparently apex blue is hard to get across all models right now, as told by my sales guy lol.
I believe Canada is no Performance Red, and no Orchid interiors (at least for this model year).