• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Canada ordering

SierraOne

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A-Spec->ITS, '24 X1, '24 Navigator, '14 LR4
Yeah the rates aren't very flexible unless you can qualify for discounts, which is really on a case by case basis. Loyalty is obviously the easiest, if you're coming from an existing Acura. That *may* also apply if you're coming from a vehicle purchased in the same dealer network, but YMMV. I know I've definitely taken advantage of that in the past.

And while it's not the financing/lease rate, if you're bringing in a trade, you can push for a higher trade-in value, which was used in one of my previous transactions to essentially bring down the payments to the equivalent of the discounted rate I wanted. IRRC it was actually a lease return that I got equity on (technically a trade-in, I guess), even though I was over mileage and returning early.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
And while it's not the financing/lease rate, if you're bringing in a trade, you can push for a higher trade-in value, which was used in one of my previous transactions to essentially bring down the payments to the equivalent of the discounted rate I wanted.
I agree with this recommendation to negotiate an advantageous trade-in value--if they're not willing to value your trade-in at a value that you agree with, you could always try to negotiate in discounted/free accessories.

Just keep in mind, if the dealer says they're not willing to negotiate because the next person will likely buy it with no negotiations... they're probably not wrong. So be realistic, and stick to what you will/will not agree to before sitting down at the table.

AC22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Yeah the rates aren't very flexible unless you can qualify for discounts, which is really on a case by case basis. Loyalty is obviously the easiest, if you're coming from an existing Acura. That *may* also apply if you're coming from a vehicle purchased in the same dealer network, but YMMV. I know I've definitely taken advantage of that in the past.

And while it's not the financing/lease rate, if you're bringing in a trade, you can push for a higher trade-in value, which was used in one of my previous transactions to essentially bring down the payments to the equivalent of the discounted rate I wanted. IRRC it was actually a lease return that I got equity on (technically a trade-in, I guess), even though I was over mileage and returning early.
I was hoping for the loyalty rate reduction as I am trading in my Honda but it looks like all type S models are excluded from this. This was also the case when I was trying to get a FK8 a couple of years ago.

SierraOne

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I was hoping for the loyalty rate reduction as I am trading in my Honda but it looks like all type S models are excluded from this. This was also the case when I was trying to get a FK8 a couple of years ago.
Hmm. Looks like that means my loyalty rate reduction was a dealer network reduction, not an Acura reduction. Interesting...

AC22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Hmm. Looks like that means my loyalty rate reduction was a dealer network reduction, not an Acura reduction. Interesting...
Wow, that`s lucky! Especially since we`re in the same city. I pushed back a little to try and get it and they showed me the fine print on the official docs. All-in-all I just count myself lucky to have an allocated unit as I was pretty late to the party.

Negitoro7

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Winter beater currently
Surprising and disappointing that Type S models are excluded from the loyalty rate reduction if possibly trading in a Honda/Acura. I could’ve sworn the FK8 that I was considering a few years ago, was eligible for the loyalty rate reduction however.

SierraOne

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Wow, that`s lucky! Especially since we`re in the same city. I pushed back a little to try and get it and they showed me the fine print on the official docs. All-in-all I just count myself lucky to have an allocated unit as I was pretty late to the party.
Honestly I think he was just trying to sweeten the deal because the dealer network fumbled the ball on my other car's delivery (took 6 months instead of 1, and then spent 3 weeks transiting from Halifax to Vaughan to Aurora...). Also, I'm more likely than not getting another vehicle with them within the next 3 months, so it may have just been customer retention tactics lol.

AC22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Surprising and disappointing that Type S models are excluded from the loyalty rate reduction if possibly trading in a Honda/Acura. I could’ve sworn the FK8 that I was considering a few years ago, was eligible for the loyalty rate reduction however.
It’s definitely possible with the FK8. My dealer experience wasn’t great and that was back in 2017. I ended up just getting a ST hatch elsewhere instead.

As SierraOne mentioned this seems like a YMMV thing regardless of what I was told/shown.

Frenzal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra type S (coming soon)
Got a call from my dealer. They received the black ITS, I'll go check it out this PM or tomorrow. The dates are still in the system for mine (white) at the end of the month. Hope it'll true.

First Name
Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bmw x3m, m2, MB c63s coupe, soon integra type s
Got a call from my dealer. They received the black ITS, I'll go check it out this PM or tomorrow. The dates are still in the system for mine (white) at the end of the month. Hope it'll true.
We probably have the same batch, my dealer Acura Centre Montreal already delivered the black one last week and is getting white at the end of the month

Frenzal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra type S (coming soon)
We probably have the same batch, my dealer Acura Centre Montreal already delivered the black one last week and is getting white at the end of the month
I only hope it's true this time (first delivery date I got was end of June, then it was delayed)! So tired of waiting...

Fluffy

First Name
Brayn
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
I was interested in looking into purchasing this car and called Markham Acura only to be told that I'd be put on a year long wait list. Does that sound about right to you guys? That tiger eye pearl looks so beautiful

SierraOne

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I was interested in looking into purchasing this car and called Markham Acura only to be told that I'd be put on a year long wait list. Does that sound about right to you guys? That tiger eye pearl looks so beautiful
That's basically the gist of it. The allocations for 2023 are definitely gone, and unless a whole slew of people cancel, it'll basically be next year for sure.

slo_its

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS
PXL_20230710_162126410.MP.jpg

Just picked up mine today from Erin Mills Acura. I have to echo others in saying that photos don't do justice for this color.

I didn't realize it but they give free lifetime synthetic oil changes (looks to be OEM Acura synthetic). I plan on using my own oil for track in the summer and then have them put in theirs in the fall.

They have a white one to sell right now. Mine had 5k of add-ons but otherwise pretty smooth. At least add-ons are not completely useless in the form of 8yr 200k warranty and ceramic coat with, 10 year appearance protection. Also there's a thing they give in case your car is stolen within 5 years, they give 8k credit on a new car.

Their addon has unfortunately gone up to 7k, but I did have a really great experience with Simon there if anyone's still looking and don't mind the extras. It took 3 weeks between putting down deposit and getting the car.

SierraOne

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I didn't realize it but they give free lifetime synthetic oil changes (looks to be OEM Acura synthetic). I plan on using my own oil for track in the summer and then have them put in theirs in the fall.
Is this an Erin Mills thing?