• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Canada ordering

js4square

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic lx 2016 MT
Yeah I’m not holding my breath for a 2024 model, and even the 2025 seems far fetched unless a bunch of people drop off the list. Backup plan if I don’t get a Type R or Type S might be a new Miata sometime down the road.
I really cont believe it will be that hard to get… maybe in Vancouver … but I can see this car sitting like the FK8 ended doing in the second or third year. Its a goddam civic for 60k… a really amazing car and one I personnaly want… but still with a recession, high interest rate and everything… 4 seat… I dont know… maybe i’m wrong

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
I understand your point but is not going to happen. Is an Acura so...it will be more expensive because it has more value added to the car. Sur these adders are not what you are looking for but other like me is what we want. That said, I understand your point and I also wish for better pricing...
ITS will be more than a CTS because Honda is trying to up the Acura brand. They want Acura > Honda, which ya sure fine, but in doing that here they’re putting Type S > Type R which hasn’t been the case til now.

It’s all arbitrary market posturing, like claiming ITS has the mostest horsepower, ya sure fine… but its 5Hp in an underrated motor so bla bla bla.

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
How do they know their allocations already? I’ve been messaging my dealer regularly and have been told there is no official news yet.
Not sure how they know but they seemed certain and I’ve know the guy I’m dealing with personally for a long time so highly doubt he’s lying.

killer23d

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mazda3
I really cont believe it will be that hard to get… maybe in Vancouver … but I can see this car sitting like the FK8 ended doing in the second or third year. Its a goddam civic for 60k… a really amazing car and one I personnaly want… but still with a recession, high interest rate and everything… 4 seat… I dont know… maybe i’m wrong
Vancouver or BC is quite immune to economic changes due to the amount of foreign money. In economic, those who work here are "servicing" the rich and the wealthy. Just have a look at the amount of Tesla we have here and cars that equal to a down payment for a house, that tells you "recession" is not happening here.

To give you some statistics here, "pedestrian" cars that are near 60k, like the Rav4 Prime, the wait is 2+ year, and no trade no sell. Family van like Odyssey is 9-12 months wait and Sienna is another 2+ years. These tell me 60k is pocket change for many here. Even a Corolla now, dealers are not taking deposit and used models cost more than new.

Last edited:

js4square

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic lx 2016 MT
Vancouver or BC is quite immune to economic changes due to the amount of foreign money. In economic, those who work here are "servicing" the rich and the wealthy. Just have a look at the amount of Tesla we have here and cars that equal to a down payment for a house, that tells you "recession" is not happening here.

To give you some statistics here, "pedestrian" cars that are near 60k, like the Rav4 Prime, the wait is 2+ year, and no trade no sell. Family van like Odyssey is 9-12 months wait and Sienna is another 2+ years. These tell me 60k is pocket change for many here. Even a Corolla now, dealers are not taking deposit and used models cost more than new.
It was like this here too… still is for everything hybrid and electric… but its slowing down quickly, still is for the cheapest version of civic and corolla too because most middle class cant afford more now… everybody on lease will rush big time when due with the increase in price AND rate.

RCX

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 FK8 -> 2023 GR Corolla -> 2024 Integra Type S
I put deposit down yesterday. Was told I am 3rd. Sales manager says they will get 2 in July, one black and one white. After that he did not know.

ChiroCale

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Honda Ridgeline
I put deposit down yesterday. Was told I am 3rd. Sales manager says they will get 2 in July, one black and one white. After that he did not know.
I heard something similar from my local dealer. Said they were getting a white and black for initial run.

RCX

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 FK8 -> 2023 GR Corolla -> 2024 Integra Type S
So much for ordering. Looks like it will be the same as FK8 and FL5. Take whatever your dealer gets or pass and hope the next one is the color(s) you want. My last 3 cars were/are black. I will not take black... I said that for my last 2 cars...

Strange we both heard one black and one white. Wonder what the color options are in Canada. 1st year FK8s were only black or white here.

We will see when you can 'build your own' online.

js4square

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic lx 2016 MT
So much for ordering. Looks like it will be the same as FK8 and FL5. Take whatever your dealer gets or pass and hope the next one is the color(s) you want. My last 3 cars were/are black. I will not take black... I said that for my last 2 cars...

Strange we both heard one black and one white. Wonder what the color options are in Canada. 1st year FK8s were only black or white here.

We will see when you can 'build your own' online.
Colors are practically confirmed for Canada. Here they are :
1682352045161.png

And for the first few months, sure it should be harder to get what you want. But its not supposed to be as limited as the fk8 or fl5 so if you can wait, you’ll get what you want.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Anyone have any news on what colors will be available at launch yet? I’m assuming closer to pricing announcing around May 11th.

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Anyone have any news on what colors will be available at launch yet? I’m assuming closer to pricing announcing around May 11th.
My understanding from talking to the dealer is they don’t know the colors of the 7 allocations they have yet but I believe the list of 6 Canadian colors is correct.

When each color will be available appears to be a mystery for now.

Understeer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI
1682352045161.png

And for the first few months, sure it should be harder to get what you want. But its not supposed to be as limited as the fk8 or fl5 so if you can wait, you’ll get what you want.
kinda odd how you're forced in to red in some colors.

Negitoro7

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Winter beater currently
1682352045161.png

Wondering if Canada will get Orchid interior eventually. Apex Blue with Orchid would be my 2nd or 3rd choice.

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Wondering if Canada will get Orchid interior eventually. Apex Blue with Orchid would be my 2nd or 3rd choice.
Could go either way, my guess is not until at least a mid cycle refresh or next gen (if at all).

Not unusual to get less options in Canada and sometimes they add more sometimes not. On a vehicle with this limited volume in this small a market I’d be surprised if they add more color choices.

Negitoro7

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Winter beater currently
Could go either way, my guess is not until at least a mid cycle refresh or next gen (if at all).

Not unusual to get less options in Canada and sometimes they add more sometimes not. On a vehicle with this limited volume in this small a market I’d be surprised if they add more color choices.
True, I’m just surprised that Acura Canada decided not to tie Orchid with ANY of the paint colours. Or maybe it was out of their control too.