• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

JohnV

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'13 Ford C-Max Energi '19 Acura RDX
Normally I would have walked away
We live in unusual times. Normally I would never buy a model year car, let alone put a deposit on something I'd never seen and pay MSRP.

But I'm a couple hundred miles in and loving it. I had another co=worker stop by to compliment it. He drives a 6 month old Mach-E that he waited 6 months for. My Integra is not perfect, it's just a car. I could have waited, but I don't know that things will be different in a couple of years.

MLowe05

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 G70 Sport 6MT
California must be rough. We want this exact car - Liquid Carbon/Red ASpec 6MT - and reached out to a local dealer (Chattanooga, TN) 6 days ago. Already have a build date less than a month away. MSRP, no accessories. Didn't have to fight or anything, just what they do.

Currently also have a Ford Maverick hybrid on order. It's been 8 months. No production date, but 4% under invoice agreed upon pricing.

math4scher

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra - Apex Blue Orchid White Manual
In the sunlight, does Liquid Metallic have a light blue hue? I think I saw that it some Acura pics.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
In the sunlight, does Liquid Metallic have a light blue hue? I think I saw that it some Acura pics.
It shifts from light silver in some light to a darker color kinda of brownish. But with the different contours in the body the lower portion appears darker at times..

math4scher

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra - Apex Blue Orchid White Manual
It shifts from light silver in some light to a darker color kinda of brownish. But with the different contours in the body the lower portion appears darker at times..
Thanks for your very prompt colorful response!

Xcfool

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Liquid Carbon Tech 6spd
I haven't noticed any blueness.