• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Apex Blue/Orchid Survey

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I could be mistaken, but I assume that only the black inserts are suede. Please correct me if my assumption is off track - pun intended!
On the tech package only, the entire center of the seat and seat back in between the black inserts is ultrasuede. The rest is synthetic leather including the black inserts.

The black interior picture is of a non tech. So it’s all synthetic leather. But on the tech black interior those same sections will be ultrasuede.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
The orchid interior looks nice but Im sure it will show dirt. Also known some who had their jeans leave stains on light interior. I or order carbon/red but if I had a choice it would just be black interior.
Red can pick up blue jeans too and make it purpley. With a good leather cleaner (and suede cleaner) it will be fine. I too thought I preferred black. Until I saw it on apex blue. It was too much.

My mustang for example has black interior. BUT the seats have a white stripe down the center and the dash has silver elements and gray pieces. The integra with black interior is going to be a ton of black. Only that small dash part will break it up.

SuperCyan

First Name
Xavian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec w/ Tech CVT
Red can pick up blue jeans too and make it purpley. With a good leather cleaner (and suede cleaner) it will be fine. I too thought I preferred black. Until I saw it on apex blue. It was too much.

My mustang for example has black interior. BUT the seats have a white stripe down the center and the dash has silver elements and gray pieces. The integra with black interior is going to be a ton of black. Only that small dash part will break it up.
This is where my thought process is. It's nice sometimes, but having that white to break it up is what makes it way better imo. It's a nice contrast that I think I could manage as I've never had a car that didn't have black/dark colored seats

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
This is where my thought process is. It's nice sometimes, but having that white to break it up is what makes it way better imo. It's a nice contrast that I think I could manage as I've never had a car that didn't have black/dark colored seats
It definitely looks better than all black. As far as issues go, my RSX had tan seats. Never had an issue. Plus remember it’s technically not white. It’s an off white cream color. The pics on the preorder page looked much more white than it is.

lauren01

First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda CR-Z
My res is for Apex Blue/Orchid. My current buggy is a dark purple Honda with charcoal interior. The new Integra black interior will be darker than what I have. After test driving a Tesla 3 and Y with white interiors and glass roofs, I’m into the change to the Orchid. It looks like a GE Soft White light bulb ?

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I ordered the carbon. I called my sales guy and asked what color he would recommend. He mentioned the apex and I brought up the seats which at first he said they won't get dirty but after I mentioned they were suede he agreed. Except I'm digging the Blue.. I asked if it's possible to change my order and he's checking.. now I need to decide..

Last edited:

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I ordered the carbon. I called my sales guy and asked what color he would recommend. He mentioned the apex and I brought up the seats which at first he said they won't get dirty but after I mentioned they were suede he agreed. Except I'm digging the Blue.. I asked if it's possible to change my order and he's checking.. now I need to decide..
My mom has a 2010 RX350 with a VERY light tan/cream interior. After 12 years with zero care, there was the occasional dirty spot on high touch areas (soft cloth headliner type material, plastics, and leather). Regular cheap interior cleaner safe for those materials and a microfiber cloth got it all clean in about 10 minutes. So I’m not super worried as I take care of my cars way better than my mom.

As far as the suede goes, it holds up very well. I know a few people with CTR’s and the suede is fine after years of daily driving. Also not sure what trim you ordered but the suede is tech only. It’s also just the center of the seat bottom and back. So it’s not something that will get a lot of touching from hands. Just clothes. With the exception of the small area above the shoulders, that’s also suede and could be touched by back seat people.

Worst case bro the carbon and red still look fire. All of the combos available are amazing.

Last edited:

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
My mom has a 2010 RX350 with a VERY light tan/cream interior. After 12 years with zero care, there was the occasional dirty spot on high touch areas (soft cloth headliner type material, plastics, and leather). Regular cheap interior cleaner safe for those materials and a microfiber cloth got it all clean in about 10 minutes. So I’m not super worried as I take care of my cars way better than my mom.

As far as the suede goes, it holds up very well. I know a few people with CTR’s and the suede is fine after years of daily driving. Also not sure what trim you ordered but the suede is tech only. It’s also just the center of the seat bottom and back. So it’s not something that will get a lot of touching from hands. Just clothes. With the exception of the small area above the shoulders, that’s also suede and could be touched by back seat people.

Worst case bro the carbon and red still look fire. All of the combos available are amazing.
Ordered the A spec tech 6 speed manual.. I'm gonna head to dealer and look at both colors

PreludeKid

First Name
Cherie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda Element, Honda Passport
Count me in for the A-Spec w/Tech 6MT Apex Blue Pearl with Orchid #savethemanuals

OP
OP

math4scher

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra - Apex Blue Orchid White Manual
Count me in for the A-Spec w/Tech 6MT Apex Blue Pearl with Orchid #savethemanuals
Words worth repeating:
I fully understand that color is totally subjective but go for it and take A BOW (Apex Blue Orchid White) - you will not look back. If you go LC then you’ll look back and you’ll be in the red/seeing way too much red. IMHO, the blue/white combo is unique/the AB sort of speak - and I don’t mean Apex Blue here, but I mean the Absolute Best! Welcome to ABC (Apex Blue Club).

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I went and looked at a ILX in Apex. Not sure I'm liking it. I couldn't tell see the flake in it and outside kinda gloomy out it look purple.

OP
OP

math4scher

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I went and looked at a ILX in Apex. Not sure I'm liking it. I couldn't tell see the flake in it and outside kinda gloomy out it look purple.

OP
OP

math4scher

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Is it possible that you couldn't see the flakes because it was kinda gloomy out? IMHO, if the Apex Blue looked kinda purple, then that would be a good thing! If possible, then I would check the Apex Blue out again on a clear, bright, sunny day - that would be a much better "litmus test" of sorts!

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
The orchid looks great in outside lighting. Much more cream colored than bright white.