• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Anyone get below MSRP?

Wojo

First Name
Beef Cake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec CVT, 2015 TLX , 2002 TL Type S
got it for MSRP back in july, i did get a nice discount from dealer ( 1,400+ ) for being a loyal customer
( 3rd acura from them ) but that was it, no markups or dealer added crap

OP
OP

Craxy150

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Truck
Does 40k out the door for A-line with tech MT including 7% tax sound like a good deal?

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

NeoDiNardo

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Red Honda Civic Type R
I paid MSRP for my 6MT LCM/Red Integra back in July. At the beginning I even had my pick of the pre-order colors. However I do wish I had access to a red with black interior or a blue with black interior.

OP
OP

Craxy150

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Truck
That's about right for MSRP.
Thanks. What about all the dealer fees and crap they try to tack on. MSRP+ttt would be about 39,400 OTD where I live. Not having a lot of luck getting below 40k bc all the dealer fees and “accessories”.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Thanks. What about all the dealer fees and crap they try to tack on. MSRP+ttt would be about 39,400 OTD where I live. Not having a lot of luck getting below 40k bc all the dealer fees and “accessories”.
Just need to check and see what the state maximum is for the fees. Mine charge the mak which is $250 some dealers try to do 3x that. Call them out on it.

OP
OP

Craxy150

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Truck
Just need to check and see what the state maximum is for the fees. Mine charge the mak which is $250 some dealers try to do 3x that. Call them out on it.
No maximum where I live—the real ‘merica! This is the main reason why I always negotiate OTD price and try to get a couple of dealers bidding against each other. Can’t really do that easily these days with the supply chain stuff, but everything seems to be cooling down.

apexit53

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 CTR, 2023 Integra aspec MT
At my dealership we are selling all at msrp, but we aren't selling out of state right now :(

Wojo

First Name
Beef Cake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec CVT, 2015 TLX , 2002 TL Type S
I paid MSRP for my 6MT LCM/Red Integra back in July. At the beginning I even had my pick of the pre-order colors. However I do wish I had access to a red with black interior or a blue with black interior.
i ordered mine in July & i could get any combo i wanted, i went with blue/black, the blue looks great, i did like
LCM, & i think that now i would get that color, looks very sharp,

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
The dealer I’ve been working with for getting their first Type S has a sister Honda dealership. Just out of curiosity for allocation & price I messaged the Honda dealer & this was their response. 🤯🤬

D49F0497-4DDA-424C-824E-1F9FD76EE598.png

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
The dealer I’ve been working with for getting their first Type S has a sister Honda dealership. Just out of curiosity for allocation & price I messaged the Honda dealer & this was their response. 🤯🤬
That was the average markup for the FL5 CTR here in Ohio--there was one dealership, however, that was holding out for $15,000 over MSRP + the cost of all factory accessories who was seemingly hounding folks to bite. I had to ask them several times to stop messaging me. The cost OTD had to have been over $70,000.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
That was the average markup for the FL5 CTR here in Ohio--there was one dealership, however, that was holding out for $15,000 over MSRP + the cost of all factory accessories who was seemingly hounding folks to bite. I had to ask them several times to stop messaging me. The cost OTD had to have been over $70,000.
Wow, man. That’s what they asked for after I built a Ford Raptor so I walked. I’m not going to pay interest on markups that high, that’s crazy. And it encourages the market to keep doing it.