• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
A tech very obviously put his hand where the QR code is and leaned. The fact that they’re fighting so hard shows how guilty they know they are.

HooliPNW

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023
Yea he kept telling me how this is gonna cause so many red flags on his end and just kept trying to make me pay for the repair which is around $1200 right their up front. Insane man

HooliPNW

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023
Does anyone know what size bolt or screw goes where the cover connects to the radiator? Left side

BlackTeggy

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Integra A-Spec 6spd, 05 S2000, 22 RDX A-Spec
So I'm also interested in this shift knob, but I imagine it's easy to get stuck with knockoff Mugen parts... I'm wondering if Evasive Motorsports is a reputable vendor. Does anyone have experience with them?

I'll steer clear of Etsy and eBay, obviously, but it seems like there are a lot of "car part retailers" that are more like "take your credit card info retailers", ya know?

https://www.evasivemotorsports.com/store/product/mugen-shift-knob-red-anodized/

Evasive is awesome, I've ordered several parts for my s2000 from them. Would definitely recommend them.

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT
Jonathan, any luck diagnosing the suspension noise using the Eibach Sportlines (E20-40-036-02-22)?

I finally bought my Integra from Acura of Pembroke Pines Pines last night, and I’m itching to get things done to it. Great people by the way!

Would you say they dropped the car the quoted 1.7”-1.8”, or a bit more? Ideally I would love at least a 2”-2.25” drop, but I suspect I would have to go coilovers.

Given the chance, which other different spring (or possibly coilover) would you have gone with?

Escobar929

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 BMW M2cs, 2023 Acura Integra
Jonathan, any luck diagnosing the suspension noise using the Eibach Sportlines (E20-40-036-02-22)?

I finally bought my Integra from Acura of Pembroke Pines Pines last night, and I’m itching to get things done to it. Great people by the way!

Would you say they dropped the car the quoted 1.7”-1.8”, or a bit more? Ideally I would love at least a 2”-2.25” drop, but I suspect I would have to go coilovers.

Given the chance, which other different spring (or possibly coilover) would you have gone with?
have my car ordered through them, glad you had a good experience

Trojanlawyer

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra, 2022 Toyota Gr86, 2006 Z4
The 235 just came in I will be mounting there next week along with the clutch install. I am not sure of the caliper measurements.
Any rub with the 235s? Also, can you let me know what the part number is for the TPMS that you used for the new wheels?

Ap2Iven

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda s2000 / 10th Gen Civic
Wow I just saw this build on YouTube, I fell in love with everything you did , unfortunately you scared me away from attempting the side skirts and the light up Acura Badge. Still definitely going with carbon lip and other accessories on Acuras page 😅😀

OP
OP
Vteckiller

Vteckiller

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra Aspec tech
Sorry work has been busy but we have made a ton of progress on the Integra. Today we dropped the latest video. We put on a new set of wheels, Koyorad, and the Mugen exhaust.
Latest video

OP
OP
Vteckiller

Vteckiller

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
And the next we are installing the new clutch and hitting the Dyno again.

OP
OP
Vteckiller

Vteckiller

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Any rub with the 235s? Also, can you let me know what the part number is for the TPMS that you used for the new wheels?
Not sure if the part number it’s easy enough to look up on a parts catalog. It’s the same from ILX. And no rubbing.

OP
OP
Vteckiller

Vteckiller

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

It’s definitely closer to 2.0. Any lower you will probably bottom the struts out. And coil-overs are not in the game plan due to losing the IDS.

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I ended up going with the same Eibachs as you, but with SPC rear arms to address the camber.

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not sure if the part number it’s easy enough to look up on a parts catalog. It’s the same from ILX. And no rubbing.
The correct part number is 42753-T3R-A04.