• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

AcuraLink and MyQ

koatic

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
93 EH with 97 JDM ITR swap, 2024 ABP/ orchid ITS
I looked into Acuralink not for the garage door feature, but I wanted to use it for GPS tracking in case of theft however on the type-s I am disappointed. you need the technology package which wasn't an option for the type-s. Only basic which is pretty useless IMO...
1696380094993.png

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT
I started my 30-day free trial this afternoon. So far so good. Not worth the subscription price though. There’s other options out there.

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT
OP
OP
zooka

zooka

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S 2022 RDX A-Spec
I did the trial, its actually kind of nice how you can set a radius and the notification pops up on the screen to launch MyQ when you hit that radius of your home

OP
OP
zooka

zooka

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S 2022 RDX A-Spec
Meross and Apple Homekit is free.
Not necessarily free, since you buy the device. Let’s be real Siri is hit or miss on commands, love apple products but Siri is so far behind other vendors.

vovakovtun

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type S
Not necessarily free, since you buy the device. Let’s be real Siri is hit or miss on commands, love apple products but Siri is so far behind other vendors.
This is the setup I am running. You dont need to use Siri for homekit. Garage door toggle automatically pops up on the CarPay when getting close to the house.