• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Acura Purchase Surveys *Check Email*

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Since I purchased my integra I have received 1 survey that was from a third party about initial quality.

But I received an actual one from Acura directly within the last 2 weeks asking what I’d like to change on the car. It asked about features like rear seat vents etc. Check your email to see if you got this because they possibly could effect features on the ITS or future years of the Integra.

Also more importantly, today I got an email from Acura themselves, asking about the reservation process. It was short and to the point. I took the opportunity to let them know how I felt about their “reservation” which just sent a file to a dealer and the lack of dealer training on deposits, ordering, etc. When they asked how it could be better, I offered Ford as a comparison. I know Ford has issues with actual delivery in a timely manner. But at least when you reserve online, you get an order number to track on your own. And that order goes straight to the factory and doesn’t rely on the dealer to then place your order.

Anyone who reserved from the site (not at the dealer since that wasn’t official) should have an email. Let’s give them our thoughts.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Since I purchased my integra I have received 1 survey that was from a third party about initial quality.

But I received an actual one from Acura directly within the last 2 weeks asking what I’d like to change on the car. It asked about features like rear seat vents etc. Check your email to see if you got this because they possibly could effect features on the ITS or future years of the Integra.

Also more importantly, today I got an email from Acura themselves, asking about the reservation process. It was short and to the point. I took the opportunity to let them know how I felt about their “reservation” which just sent a file to a dealer and the lack of dealer training on deposits, ordering, etc. When they asked how it could be better, I offered Ford as a comparison. I know Ford has issues with actual delivery in a timely manner. But at least when you reserve online, you get an order number to track on your own. And that order goes straight to the factory and doesn’t rely on the dealer to then place your order.

Anyone who reserved from the site (not at the dealer since that wasn’t official) should have an email. Let’s give them our thoughts.
I received one today as well.. asked for more options including vented seats. Also mentioned TypeS reservations

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Definitely a way for Acura to sus out Type S features, as well as Mid model updates that will not only keep the car fresh, but also potentially sway some of the on the fence buyers that maybe considered the integra but it left maybe a few too many unchecked boxes for them to pull the trigger.

OEMjoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Integra, 99 Audi A4
Man please ask for more customization options on individual mode like active sound lvls and that type R like rpm gauge…and more EQ options 🫠. Hopefully they can just send our cars a software update for it

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 LCM/Red ASpec Tech 6MT
I really would like to have a single, centered "analog" tach with digital speed in the middle and ancillary info on the sides. Pretty sure that's how the 10th gen Civics were.

I'll have to remember that when/if I get my survey.

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
I really would like to have a single, centered "analog" tach with digital speed in the middle and ancillary info on the sides. Pretty sure that's how the 10th gen Civics were.

I'll have to remember that when/if I get my survey.
That's how the 10th gen LX and Sport were (same for the CRV). EX and above had a full digital center display

Tony503

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Mazda3 Turbo, 13 FR-S, 03 RSX Type S
I know some people will disagree, but having an analog tach in the HUD would be awesome

SuperCyan

First Name
Xavian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec w/ Tech CVT
Took the survey. Glad I saw this otherwise I probably would have skipped out on it tbh.
Hopeful they get a good amount of responses in. A lot of those features mentioned in the survey definitely seems like ones that would be on the Type S whenever it comes.

I had an idea in my head that what if they make two Type S trims just like the MDX. A base trim of Type S that adds mainly performance, and maybe one or two small added features we don't have currently (Like Type S leather seats that are cooled and heated). And then they do a Type S w/Advance pkg that of course adds the performance, but also gives us Advance pkg tech like 360-camera, rear heated seats, power folding mirrors, etc..

Kinda doubt they'll do something like that, but would be cool as if you just want the added performance over a normal A-Spec w/Tech then you could and maybe it'd slot in around.. 40k? Then there's the Type S w/Advance at 44-45k that grants you even more features if you would want them. I think objectively the base Type S in this scenario would be a nice deal as you still get the performance, the ELS audio, HUD, adaptive dampers all from just the Tech pkg. Options are always nice to have.

Tony503

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Mazda3 Turbo, 13 FR-S, 03 RSX Type S
A lot of those features mentioned in the survey definitely seems like ones that would be on the Type S whenever it comes.
So…for those of us who didn’t get the survey, what features did they mention?

SuperCyan

First Name
Xavian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec w/ Tech CVT
So…for those of us who didn’t get the survey, what features did they mention?
Don't remember all of them, but I'll list what I can.

Ventilated seats
Leather trimmed seats
Power folding mirrors
Panoramic sunroof
Heated rear seats
Rear air vents (kinda crazy this even needs to be listed, should have come on the car but it is what it is)
Surround view (360) camera
Homelink
2nd row sunshades

Might be a couple other things, but these were just what I remember. Can't go back and do it again otherwise I'd just post the list.
They had you rank the importance of each from not very important to extremely important and then after you choose 3 of the most desirable to you in order

TheRas900

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'18 Macan S, '16 ES350 and hopefully a '23 Integra
Well at least they know what they should have offered on the top model to begin with! Other than sunshades, I would have wanted and paid reasonable amounts for all of these.
I did a reservation, although backed out from that dealer due to ADM, but haven't gotten a survey. Maybe only completed reservation holders got one?

nicodimas

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec Tech CVT, White/Red
I'll actually be pretty frustrated if Acura includes some of those things (vented seats, auto folding mirrors, heated rear seats, and rear vents) in the Type-S. Like ... those are not performance options, those are comforts.

OP
OP
RRP RSX-S

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
But the MDX has an advanced trim on the type s. Remember, when people complain about the lack of rear ac vents etc. This is not the highest trim. It is the “tech” trim.

So yes those added features aren’t necessarily “performance” features that a type s would get. But they ALSO aren’t features a “tech” trim would get. They are features an “advanced” trim would get, which will probably be the only type s variety. (As I don’t see the market for a base type s and an advanced type s like the MDX has).

The Tech is the highest trim we have now. But it’s always been pretty clear that Acura left room for a higher trim to gain comforts. And it all aligns with their other models. TLX tech vs advanced has similar upgrades. Once it all shakes out, our top of the line aspec Tech models will be just mid range. That was always the plan.

Last edited:

Decks515

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec 6mt
I got the survey for my purchase/ reservation experience which also asked for thoughts on the vehicle and its features ... I was pretty conservative on the car mentioning dimming side mirrors, ventilated seats, and an option to not have a sunroof/moonroof as my big wants.

Most drivers around me have crossovers and lifted/squatted trucks so I have a lot of headlights in my mirrors so that is a big deal to me, and should be standard on a luxury brand. Also, every sunroof I've ever had has had drainage issues ... except my t-tops, which weren't the same but were removable

JohnV

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'13 Ford C-Max Energi '19 Acura RDX
I also got the survey. It was like they watched youtube reviews and listed the items people complained about. Except rear seat headroom, lol.