• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Red font is reserved for Type S / R vehicles, best teaser ever.

I think this is just a test knob with no secret meaning behind it. The ITS won’t have the gloss black center trim.

ItsGizzman

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT, 2004 MX-5 Miata
They already said no AWD and no hybrids. Hybrid is Honda’s thing. Acura will skip straight to EV.
Where did they confirm that the ITS won't be AWD? I believe you (and didn't really think it would anyway), just curious.

submitaweasel

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra M/T
Where did they confirm that the ITS won't be AWD? I believe you (and didn't really think it would anyway), just curious.
There have been plenty of quotes (even in this thread) regarding that subject. The platform is not made for it. Current Integra platform is fwd as is the Civic platform its based on.

ItsGizzman

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
There have been plenty of quotes (even in this thread) regarding that subject. The platform is not made for it. Current Integra platform is fwd as is the Civic platform its based on.
I agree, but they made it seem like that information had come from Acura/someone from Acura. There's no shortage of speculation in this thread ;)

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
I agree, but they made it seem like that information had come from Acura/someone from Acura. There's no shortage of speculation in this thread ;)
It was a rep that said it during an interview. The platform technically can support it as its shared with the CRV, which has AWD, but Acura's rep, I think it was the guy in charge of integra, said that there wouldn't be AWD.

ItsGizzman

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
It was a rep that said it during an interview. The platform technically can support it as its shared with the CRV, which has AWD, but Acura's rep, I think it was the guy in charge of integra, said that there wouldn't be AWD.
Oh got it - Thanks for the info. I'm personally okay with FWD given the CTR's track performance. And quite frankly I want this thing to be obtainable lol.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Oh got it - Thanks for the info. I'm personally okay with FWD given the CTR's track performance. And quite frankly I want this thing to be obtainable lol.
Jonathan Rivers from Acura did an AMA on IntegraTalk in July or August, and specifically addressed the question of SH-AWD--according to him, it's not coming to the Integra model.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Jonathan Rivers from Acura did an AMA on IntegraTalk in July or August, and specifically addressed the question of SH-AWD--according to him, it's not coming to the Integra model.
He’s the Product Planner for Acura

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
They already said no AWD and no hybrids. Hybrid is Honda’s thing. Acura will skip straight to EV.
Very true. Just give us the CTR drivetrain and sportier seats, cooled please 🙏

NeoDiNardo

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Red Honda Civic Type R
I looked at the new 2023 CTR markup prices. If Acura is anywhere near MSRP on the Integra Type S it will dominate for me.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Yep. Jonathan Rivers said it.

submitaweasel

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra M/T
R&D costs money. Your SH-AWD integra does not justify the R&D necessary. Despite the number of enthusiasts wanting it; the market is not there. Number crunches always win. Thank the great bejeebus we got a manual transmission at all.

twitchy15

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2011 Acura RDX, 2010 Honda Fit
if it had sh-awd it would be a instant buy for me. I like the size of vehicle but really love the shawd. Recently test drove the Integra manual/ cvt and TLX Aspec and type s. SH-AWD is amazing I have it on my RDX and really hoping to have it on my next vehicle.