• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Acura Demo Integra Type-S?

David123!!!

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Cad DeVille 2000
I was quoted the msrp plus the 3648 for accessories for a white with red interior. It is a demo I believe, although they have not officially confirmed that yet. The dealer said they would not allow anyone to drive the car. They would allow them to sit in it. They said since they were being forced to add on the accessory list, they would sell it to me for their cost. I thought they were bull shitting me but once I saw the list from btrip above, I believe them. The list of items and the quote is the exactly the same as the one they sent me.
1685582772485.png

sarspants

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura RSX-S
I was quoted the msrp plus the 3648 for accessories for a white with red interior. It is a demo I believe, although they have not officially confirmed that yet. The dealer said they would not allow anyone to drive the car. They would allow them to sit in it. They said since they were being forced to add on the accessory list, they would sell it to me for their cost. I thought they were bull shitting me but once I saw the list from btrip above, I believe them. The list of items and the quote is the exactly the same as the one they sent me.
That seems to be an excellent deal because I'm 99% sure that price does not include the labor to install all of that. There's no way removing a steering wheel and swapping all of the internals costs $240 in parts and labor. Hopefully you can negotiate even more and get all the parts they removed, especially the things that are easy to sell like wheels, shift knob, and emblems.

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
Yeah I'd happily pay that. Some dealers are taking this approach where they leave it on the floor for a month or two and then sell it. If you can get a reasonable assurance that people won't be thrashing it on "test drives" then that is a great deal.

I'm hoping there's a floodgate of information soon, because pretty much every local dealer I've been talking to has completely gone dark on me in the last week.

TeggyTypeS

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S LCM/Red
That seems to be an excellent deal because I'm 99% sure that price does not include the labor to install all of that. There's no way removing a steering wheel and swapping all of the internals costs $240 in parts and labor. Hopefully you can negotiate even more and get all the parts they removed, especially the things that are easy to sell like wheels, shift knob, and emblems.
Swapping a steering wheel is a 30 min job max, especially for a trained tech.

David123!!!

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Cad DeVille 2000
I am hoping to get the alloy wheels but have not gotten confirmation on that. I have a order with confirmation of the 3648.00 on the order sheet. I was hoping to hear from them this week. I will keep you posted on my progress.

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Swapping a steering wheel is a 30 min job max, especially for a trained tech.
May be true, but that won't stop a dealer from charging at least 2.0 hours for it.

Rdrcr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (Reserved)
^^^^
Absolutely!

Mike

SolarTrans

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
LCM+Red ITS
Wonder if you can get the heated steering wheel accessory thatā€™s available on normal integras?

Rdrcr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (Reserved)
^^^^
Thereā€™s a picture floating around showing a heated steering wheel in a prototype Type S.

Iā€™m assuming itā€™ll either be a factory accessory option for the Type S or you can just install the A-Spec heated steering wheel in the Type S.

Mike

Frenzal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra type S (coming soon)
I've heard the canadian ITS will have heated steering wheel standard. But my dealer could not even confirm...

m.c.ricks.ITS

First Name
Marty Contreras
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Apex Blue Pearl Type-S (Reserved Pre-order)
Just heard back from my dealer. She said the demo isnā€™t expected till the end of this week (she originally told me it would be in last week) Iā€™m also in the Bay Area. Not sure if anyone else has heard about demos in their area this week.

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I got a text from my local dealer that their demo is expected to arrive June 12-19. Other side of the country in Maryland.