• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

A’Pexi Exhaust In The Works

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
I hit them up on Instagram and Email. They responded with asking if I was local (which I’m not). But as of 3ish months ago they were looking for a DE5 for R&D
Funny you mentioned this. I actually reached out to them on their website early March and they just barely got back to me.

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic Type R
For anyone interested, we have our first batch coming in at the end of this month. We’re an authorized apexi dealer. Seems like you guys have some questions so feel free to ask or if you want to preorder.

-Josh

24DE5TypeS

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2004 RSX Type S
For anyone interested, we have our first batch coming in at the end of this month. We’re an authorized apexi dealer. Seems like you guys have some questions so feel free to ask or if you want to preorder.

-Josh
Will they be offering a 3 tip version and if so, any different finishes? Keeping the valve?

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic Type R
Will they be offering a 3 tip version and if so, any different finishes? Keeping the valve?
Most likely not. The FL5 is way more popular than the ITS & they don’t have plans of offering different color tips or tip amounts.

-Josh

Turbo Tater

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS Apex Blue and a 93 MR2 w/ 2GR swap
This is literally the 1st exhaust I've been excited about, are there any sound clips or is it safe to assume its the same as installed on an FL5? and will this first batch be valved?

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic Type R
$2550, does not include the front pipe. Should work with any front pipe like a PRL. Let me see if the Apeix front pipe works with this one too.

-Josh

Turbo Tater

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS Apex Blue and a 93 MR2 w/ 2GR swap
$2550, does not include the front pipe. Should work with any front pipe like a PRL. Let me see if the Apeix front pipe works with this one too.

-Josh
I've got the PRL front pipe, so should be good to go. Thanks for the info.